Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in Amarillo, Public House features upscale American comfort food, craft beer, classic cocktails, & boutique wines.
Prepared using fresh, quality ingredients, our elevated comfort food menu will make you feel right at home. Dig into delicious favorites like creamy prime rib & mushroom soup, a vast array of sandwiches & salads, or try seared elk tenderloin, our specialty. We also have a wide variety of gluten free choices (including our soups and gluten free bread for sandwiches).
Enjoy the warm company of family & friends as you look through our extensive drink menu. You’ll find an unparalleled selection, featuring award winning wine list, nice bottled beer list, 8 craft beers on tap, and Amarillo’s largest selection of whiskey.
Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year.
The bar features the finest tequilas & mezcals and hand crafted cocktails made from fresh juices and house made syrups. Our wine list represents small wineries locally and globally.
We aim to provide great food, cold drinks and wonderful service every time you visit us. We are locally owned and operated and our tavern reflects that: we feature local products on our food menu, local beers on draft, and you can always catch a Texas Tech game at the Reserve. If you’re looking for quality food in a beautiful atmosphere, we know The Reserve will be added to your Lubbock-night-out rotation.
Don't forget about Saturday and Sunday brunch!
Come in for a Well Crafted Beer, stay for the food.
We offer a full dining experience complete with an award-winning and extensive wine list, a lengthy Italian menu with appetizers, entrees, and desserts, and ambiance to top it all off. Have a special request? Let our chefs create a dish worth dishing about. We offer everything from handmade pastas to sizzling steaks and fresh seafood from our kitchens to your plate.
Enjoy a Midland, Texas evening on our patio with a glass of wine and a plate of something delicious while relaxing outside. Our restaurant boasts several events spaces as well as an outdoor patio for small and large events and regular dining.
foundation on the menu, offering a casual ambiance dining experience.
Featuring varied selection of tapas with European and Latin American
influences at moderate prices, and a full bar including wines around
the world and artisan craft cocktails. Every dish and drink reveals
flavors representing at least one part of world.
- KkaraTexas Panhandle •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI always enjoy our night out to Venezia's. Our waiter seemed in a abit of a hurry, which is unusual for the staff. We ordered our drinks, appetizers and dinner and all went well. They had a gentleman playing the guitar, which was prefect, we could still have a conversation and enjoy the music. Fun nightMore infoVenezia RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of the best Italian places in Odessa, pricey but delicious.More infoFlair TavernaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.6
- GOGinaO1 review5.0Dined on Sept 21, 2023They treated us nicely, we loved it there definitely will be going backMore infoSip HausPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Midland•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023Service was extremely slow and took over an hour to get our food.More infoRed Lobster - OdessaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Odessa / Midland•3.6
- JJasmine1 review5.0Dined on Jun 24, 2023Awesome drinks, awesome food! Great vibes and awesome server!More infoPi SocialPrice: Moderate• American• Midland•4.5
Discover Texas Panhandle
From rattlesnake roundups to windswept vistas and deep canyons, the Texas Panhandle has a lot to offer. Known for cattle ranches that stretch thousands of acres, it's no surprise that beef reigns supreme across the area. World-famous steakhouses serve fine cuts of locally sourced beef. Come hungry and give your stomach its biggest test with a 72-ounce rib eye steak challenge. Barbecue is a way of life in this region. It’s easy to find cuts of beef slowly smoked over mesquite wood until they are tender, just like they were made by the region’s early settlers. You'll also find pork dishes as well as chicken and seafood. You can find Tex-Mex and authentic Mexican cuisine here too.
Frequently asked questions
- Green Hill Park
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park
- Angelo State Soccer Field
- Rio Vista Park
- Chapman Field
- Cowden Park
- Kellus Turner Park
- Carlisle Park
- Staybridge Suites Lubbock
- Phillips Park Baseball Fields
- Floyd Gwin Park
- Lewis Park
- The Depot District
- Permian Basin Petroleum Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amarillo West
- Gladney Field
- Pecan Station
- Broughton Park
- Overton Hotel and Conference Center
- Benton Park