Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We pride ourselves on our authentic hand making processes and our commitment to quality and excellence.
We serve only food made using the freshest seasonal British produce and our menu changes through the weeks to reflect this.
We have a custom-made Josper charcoal grill which is the hottest indoor grill available and used by the best restaurants in the country. Cooking on the Josper ensures none of the natural moisture or flavour escapes from the food, whilst at the same time adding the distinct chargrilled taste.
🍹 Sip on the vibrant flavours of togetherness with our special offer: 2 tantalising cocktails for just £14! It’s happy hour all day FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY!*🍹🍹
*above offers are available all day Sunday - Thursday 2023
Begin your visit with a relaxed tipple in the airy atrium, or cosy bar before taking a seat in the brighter, more spacey dining room. Here you’ll enjoy food with a fresh, seasonal flavour. Imaginative and but with a nod to traditionalism, The restaurant’s cuisine is skillfully and carefully prepared for you by the kitchen’s talented and well trained chefs.
Please note you are booking for the Brasserie and not the outdoor beer garden.
Cosy and intimate casual fine dining restaurant, serving up superb local produce, fine wines, cocktails and delivering great service.
Based on Saltaire's bustling main road, it's at the heart of this World Heritage site.
Please note, due to the type of building, we are limited with disabled access. We can offer access on the main floor, but our toilet facilities are located on the first floor.
Bookings of 5 or more will need to contact the restaurant directly, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0113 2436553.
(2) A neighbourhood wine shop.
Please note our policies before booking:
- Our focus is on a communal dining experience so please be aware you may be sharing the table with other guests, socially distanced. We are open until 11pm, last savoury food orders are at 9:30pm.
- The outside terrace and Saturday day time bookings will be offering a separate food menu of light bites, nibbles and what we call "drinking food". The full kitchen menu is available from 6pm Wednesday to Saturday indoors only.
- Standard seats are along the 'Bench'. High-top are tables for two and three on the outside of the room.
- Please note: Bookings between 4pm and 6pm Wednesday to Friday are for 'Aperitivo Hour'. These are 1 hour slots only for drinks, with a small menu of cold snacks available.
Why Pride & Provenance? Simple, we take the upmost pride in everything we do whether that be sourcing the very best producers and suppliers to delivering great service in beautiful surroundings.
As for provenance, we are passionate about where our produce comes from, and we ensure that there is clear traceability from farm to fork. We believe that our trust in these values ensures a great experience for our guests.
We have won Yorkshire Choice Customer Service 2020 Award and Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice 2020, 2021 & 2022 Awards.
We are situated just outside of The Piece Hall which is a historic grade 1 listed building.
We look forward to welcoming you.
We are happy to announce that we are open on all Bank Holiday Mondays from 12noon.
- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing service from the moment we arrived. We had arrived early so were seated in the bar and watched the snow out the windows. Food was top notch. Especially beef tartare as a starter. We loved the atmosphere and will definitely be returning. Waitresses were great, bar staff were great all round amazing location in the center of Leeds. Wine selections were great and accommodated all prices. We stayed in all evening as it was just a great setting. If you haven't been yet I can only recommend it.More infoThe Cut & Craft LeedsPrice: Expensive• Steak• Leeds•4.6
- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe really enjoyed our visit to Estabulo. The staff work really hard to make your experience a good one, they are really friendly and courteous, the food was fresh and tasty and the restaurant was really clean. We will definitely eat there again!More infoEstabulo - The LightPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Leeds•4.3
- OTBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Me and my partner had a great experience! The waiter Joe we had was very attentive and made us both feel special. The food was Great and came out very hot each time! I would highly recommend this place for any special occasion!More infoThe Ivy Asia, LeedsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Leeds•4.7
- BBindivipYorkshire •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a great experience. Brilliant service. Food was also amazingMore infoThe Ivy Victoria QuarterPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Leeds•4.6
- MHMariHYorkshire •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great breakfast with friends. Restaurant was buzzing even at 11am. Garden plate was delicious as was the traditional breakfast (I was reliably informed). Excellent service. We weren’t rushed so had a leisurely breakfast and a second round of coffees. Several breakfast items roll onto a brunch menu if you are dining later. Good vegetarian and vegan options.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - LeedsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Leeds•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 245 restaurants in Yorkshire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Italian, Brazilian Steakhouse, Contemporary Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yorkshire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yorkshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- West Yorkshire Playhouse Leeds
- University of Hull
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Burton Constable Hall
- York St John University
- Grosmont Nymr Station
- University of Huddersfield
- Leeds Bradford Airport
- University of Leeds
- Bolton Castle Wensleydale
- Theatre Royal York
- Skipton Castle
- Grand Theatre and Opera House Leeds
- Carling Academy Sheffield
- Joseph Rowntree Theatre York
- Fountains Abbey
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Civic Theatre Leeds
- DSA Airport