Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Offering weary travelers a welcome respite from the road, the famed bar and dining room afford breathtakingly unparalleled and ever-changing views of Mono Lake.
Chef Jason Custer takes our modern farm-to-table cuisine concept to another level with his Winter Tasting Menu and emphasis on local sourcing.
Located at the back gate of Yosemite National Park, close to Mammoth Lakes, and easily accessible from the Bay Area and Southern California, the new Mono Inn offers one of the most extraordinary dining experiences in all of California.
We believe food should create a memory, an emotion, and Chef Matt is able to capture this concept beautifully all within a laid back, fun atmosphere (no white table cloths here!)
Located under the Twain Harte arch, our casual environment allows you to enjoy yourself with a glass of wine, beer or sparkling in hand. We welcome you to The Branch and we look forward to serving you.
Our menu features continental cuisine and such sumptuous specialties as rack of lamb, beef wellington, grass fed beef steaks, fresh seafood and pastas. We have an award-winning wine list including some of the best vintages around the world and a martini bar. If you are not up for a four course meal, enjoy appetizers and drinks at the martini bar in The Lounge. The lounge offers a separate menu and HD TV's to watch your favorite sports.
Starting December 16th The Brasserie restaurant will be open daily at 5:00pm. Holiday hours may be different. Our cuisine is continentally inspired, and daily specials are added with fresh, seasonally available ingredients.. We also host “special” dinners honoring specific holidays. Please check our website for more menu information. Call us directly to reserve for parties of 7 or more.
Dinner at The Elderberry House is a thrill for the senses, showcasing seasonal ingredients from local farms that harvest exclusively for our culinary team. We are currently offering a seasonal three or five-course tasting menu. Start the evening off with a hand-crafted cocktail at The Cellar, a craft cocktail bar.
In order to provide you with the best dining experience, we request 48-hour advance notice for any guests with dietary/allergy restrictions. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, kindly let us know in advance.
Please know we have an age minimum of 8 years and older in the Restaurant to ensure an intimate environment.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or for more information on Holidays and Special Events.
Reservations are highly recommended.
For more information, check out our website at:
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023Great food and service, ambience a little generic but it’s nice overall.More infoMammoth Rock BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Continental• Mammoth•4.8
- JDJDH44vipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023At last! An excellent Italian red in Mammoth. Their Magherita pizza ranks with the best I’ve had and the octopus and Italian spicy tuna appetizers were first rate. As was the House Martini. Clearly one of the best restaurants in town.More infoVulcania - MammothPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mammoth•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023First time in Mammoth Lake, came on Thanksgiving and the food was absolutely delicious. They did a thanksgiving menu with three choices for each meal. My husband and I did the Argentinian crab and shrimp cake (best we’ve ever had), butternut squash soup, prime rib for him and pistachio crusted salmon with cilantro pesto (on my need to recreate list it was so good), and finished with the apple strudel. We were so stuffed by the end, as you should be on thanksgiving, and every bit we were so content. We thanked our server for being there on thanksgiving and tipped generously as well. 10/10 would recommend.More infoThe Restaurant at Convict LakePrice: Expensive• Continental• Mammoth•4.9
- DDaveOrange County •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The family and I had a great experience both nights we ate at Morrison… The food was great and the service was even better . We had Dave as our server and he defiantly made the experience over the top.! Thank you.!More infoMorrison'sPrice: Expensive• American• Mammoth•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The Best in Elegance and Old World charm, that keeps you wanting more. The caring staff makes the experience approachable for all, in keeping with the service and standards set by years excellent service. The restaurant is closing for renovation, encouraging for patrons to revisit this cherished establishment for many years to come. Please keep this original and standard high as a valued place to experience old world charm and high standards of dining experience. Park’s Services please maintain consistent service standards and focus on long term staffing goals. Pick a back of the house staff and keep them!!! This place should be a high standard and sought after place to work for!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend and look forward to visiting there for many more years to come.More infoThe Ahwahnee HotelPrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Yosemite•3.7
Discover Mammoth Lakes
Located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Yosemite National Park, Mammoth Lakes is every bit as majestic as the name suggests. Despite the somewhat remote location, the area also boasts a vast array of cuisines served in beautiful settings. You can find American staples like burgers, ribs, and steak, and you can enjoy more exotic flavors like Greek, Thai, and Chinese. After a day of adventure in the great outdoors, you can relax and enjoy some delicious Mexican-Latin fusion with beer on tap or do a bit of fine dining while marveling at a stunning view of the Sherwin Range.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Yosemite is The Ahwahnee Hotel
- Woods Creek Rotary Park
- Crown Valley Guard Station
- Merced Lake Ranger Station
- Yosemite North Gateway
- Dehy Park
- Skull Creek California Division Forestry Fire Station
- Mariposa County Fairgrounds
- Leavitt Station
- Olmsted Point
- Yosemite West Gateway
- Tuolumne Meadows Ranger Station
- Mi Wok Fire Station
- Yosemite National Park
- Coulterville Main Street Historic District
- Groveland California Division of Forestry Station
- Le Conte Ranger Station
- Twain Harte F D Fires Station
- California State Mining And Mineral Museum
- Mammoth Factory Store Shopping Center
- California Bighorn Sheep Zoological Area