Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Blaine
Restaurant experiences trending in Blaine
See what locals rave about in Blaine
- LRLaRaeC1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a party of 10 and they were acting like they never had a party that big so food was missing and the chef had to keep going to get it but the chef was fabulous and our server was fabulous as wellMore infoBenihana - Maple Grove, MN$$$$• Japanese• Maple Grove•3.7
- AamandawMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful place to have brunch for the first day of the New Year. The brunch menu is fairly expensive for the dishes we received. We really want to come back and try the dinner menu to see if it is better. Definitely would recommend though for ambience alone.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant Minneapolis$$$$• American• Edina•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen Minneapolis$$$$• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.4
- KMKatieMinnesotaMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We've had amazing brunch experiences here! The food is for sure delightful and full of flavor. The people really make the place; our server Darrell has helped us out on 2 different occasions and has been our absolute favorite. He's helpful, jokes with us and offers advice on food and drinks. We also like that we can get to know the people who work there and actually ask them about their day. That's what we look forward to the most - the people connections.More infoBaldamar$$$$• Steak• Roseville•4.8
- SAShirleyAMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 25, 2022The presentation of the food was great, the food was tasty and served quickly and hot. The waitress was attentive and very friendly. Overall, we enjoyed our Christmas eve meal very much. I would highly recommend eating here.More infoRed Lobster - Minneapolis$$$$• Seafood• Blaine•4.4
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Blaine
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Located northeast of the Mississippi River, Blaine is a gorgeous and fun location to live in or visit. If you are looking for a great meal in Blaine, it won't be hard to find. There are several classic American food choices along with a variety of Chinese and Mexican restaurants. You also have your pick of excellent Italian and Japanese eateries. At the intersection of 65 and 610, there's a cute mom-and-pop place with a game room and food that is reminiscent of home cooking. It's a nice locale to stop into if you're looking for a respite from the road or a low-key night out. Further north, there are more options to enjoy, including an excellent sushi joint and a kid-friendly bakery with vintage diner-style decor.
Frequently asked questions
As of May 28, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Blaine. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Blaine who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Blaine either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lambert Park
- East Side Park
- Woods of Baldwin Lake Park
- Lakeside Park
- Evergreen Park
- Austin Park
- Newton Park
- Creekview Park
- Islands of Peace Regional Park
- Van Buren Park
- Sanburnol Park
- Northtown Village Shopping Center
- Locke Park
- Lakeside Park
- Radisson Woods Park
- Ardan Park
- Jay Park
- Quincy Park
- City Hall Park
- Able Park