Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Excelsior
Outdoor dining in Excelsior
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Excelsior
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Welcome to Hazelwood.
***Please know we are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please call the restaurant for any and all reservations or come in!
We are working directly with Open Table to get back online as soon as possible.
Call us at 952.-934-4545 for your reservation needs today.
Hazelwood is your favorite neighborhood spot, tucked in the beautiful Tonka Bay area. With a scratch kitchen that offers wonderful dishes from our rotisserie and wood burning pizza oven, everyone is sure to find a new favorite! We are open 7 days a week with morning breakfast Monday thru Friday and with our signature brunch offered on Saturday and Sunday. Hazelwood is the perfect spot for your work meeting, date night, or family outing! We hope to see you in soon!
Maynard’s is a place the locals can call home while still serving as a main tourist attraction of the Twin Cities Metro. We pride ourselves in a quality product at a fair price, but believe our consistent service and attention to detail (even amongst the big summertime crowds) sets us apart.
Restaurant experiences trending in Excelsior
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - MinneapolisUptownUS$55.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
JUSTIN Wine DinnerFogo de Chao - MinneapolisDowntown / North LoopUS$95.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Distillery TourTwin Spirits DistilleryNortheast MinneapolisUS$10.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Dinner Music in the CourtyardIcehouseWhittierUS$5.00 per personReserve
See what locals rave about in Excelsior
- DLDavidLvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe always enjoy an evening at Ike's with friends. Great staff, good food, and a wonderful atmosphere. The Ike's team doesn't excellent job, definitely worth a visit!More infoIke's Food & Cocktails - Minnetonka$$$$• American• Minnetonka•4.6
- MPMarciePMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 29, 2023I have enjoyed Maynard's for years. It is exceedingly well-managed, spotlessly clean, with great and consistent food and very very good customer service. I have been friends with some of the servers for years [always a sign of a great restaurant that is well run when service staff stays on for year after year]. I am vey comfortable here and often treat friends to Maynard's when they visit [taking 3 friends there for dinner tonight in fact!]. Dr. Marcie ParkerMore infoMaynards - Excelsior$$$$• American• Excelsior•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •13 reviews5.0Dined on May 23, 2023Sushi was fresh and flavorful! This is one of our favorite spots. Always on point.More infoMiyabi - Excelsior$$$$• Asian• Excelsior•4.3
- RARobAvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere, menu and service. The Sunday brunch is wonderful, consisting of menu option to suit everyone's appetite.More infoTavern 4 & 5$$$$• American• Eden Prairie•4.8
- GginnyvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023we had reservations and were immediately seated upon arrival. waitress came to our table very shortly....after we ordered the food came very shortly. there were a lot of people there and we , as usual, were pleasantly surprised as to how quickly our food came...More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - Tonka Bay$$$$• American• Excelsior•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Excelsior
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Historical buildings, residential areas, and resort elements define the atmosphere of the Twin Cities' western suburb of Excelsior, situated along Lake Minnetonka. Here, you can find plenty of restaurants with picturesque water views or old-school ambiance. Head to one of the neighborhood's seafood restaurants, which will leave you packed to the gills (pun intended) with Minnesota's famous freshwater fish. Classic American restaurants offer you comfort food like macaroni and cheese that tastes like it came right from a Midwestern mom's kitchen. And if you love beer, try one of the low-key pubs and drink beer tapped from a local brewery.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Excelsior. Our customers recommend Maynards - Excelsior, Hazelwood Food & Drink - Tonka Bay and Miyabi - Excelsior
As of June 7, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Excelsior. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Excelsior who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Excelsior either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.