Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Hopkins
Outdoor dining in Hopkins
New restaurants to OpenTable in Hopkins
See what locals rave about in Hopkins
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoJimmy’s is an amazing steakhouse. If you like haddock, it’s the very best. The staff is friendly and attentive. Worth every penny.More infoJimmy's Kitchen and Bar$$$$• American• Minnetonka•4.7
- BBarb1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExceptional and pleasant experience. Waiter was friendly and attentive. Food was delivered in a timely manner. We appreciated not feeling rushed.More infoRedstone American Grill - Eden Prairie$$$$• American• Eden Prairie•4.6
- NNekoMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 20, 2023Nice patio! Everybody was friendly and nice. Great service!More infoThirty Bales$$$$• American• Hopkins•4.5
- DKDaveKMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent, Sara our server was also excellent.More infoBacio$$$$• Italian• Minnetonka•4.7
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis Park$$$$• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Hopkins
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Hopkins
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Three miles southwest of Minneapolis, Hopkins provides travelers who have discerning palates with an array of choices. The smell of Brazilian dishes wafts down the street and mingles with enticing seafood and Chinese and Tibetan aromas. Fans of locally sourced items will find them in abundance, particularly in the area's gastropubs. These grills and taverns are a smart stop for American fare with a twist like at fig and brie burger. Whether seeking a hearty American sub, Brazilian bauru, or Tibetan sha-baklap, sandwich lovers will rejoice. Both Japanese and Indian restaurants in the city offer buffets for those craving an abundance of sushi as well as a variety of tandoori dishes.