St. Louis Park Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in St. Louis Park
Restaurant experiences trending in St. Louis Park
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in St. Louis Park
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
WE ARE OPEN!
Please calls the restaurant for any and all reservations or come in!
Please know we are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please know we are working directly with Open Table to get back online reservations back as soon as possible.
Call us at 952.977.8000 for your reservation needs today.
Welcome to Hazelwood Food and Drink in St. Louis Park. A modern New American restaurant serving modern comfort food with a family feel in a bright and contemporary interior with a scratch kitchen that offers wonderful dishes from our rotisserie and wood burning pizza oven, everyone is sure to find a new favorite! We are open 7 days a week with our signature brunch offered on Saturday and Sunday. Hazelwood is the perfect spot for your work meeting, date night, or family outing!
We'd love to take care of you.
On the go, call us at 952.977.800 for take out.
Online reservations available at hazelwoodfoodanddrink.com
Popular menu favorites include the Iggy's Egg Sandwich and their range of pancakes that include the baked apple soufflé pancake, glazed doughnut pancake, German pancakes and more. The overall dining experience offered by Good Day Café has led to it being counted by OpenTable and others among the Top 100 Brunches in the United States.
Frequent dinning club to $5 Martinis; we shake things up each and every day. Live entertainment is here on designated weekend evenings, check out our website for dates and times. This is also the place to be to watch your favorite game! Let’s cheer and celebrate together as we watch all the action on our seven HD TVs.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Cheers!
At The Loop West End we are privately owned, and offer the highest quality products grown right here in Minnesota. We have a high energy, upbeat environment with many TV's to watch any game you desire and a DJ every Friday and Saturday night starting at 10pm. Come check out our awesome Happy Hours Sunday through Friday or our fabulous brunch served every Saturday and Sunday.
Patio dining is first come first serve. We will do our best to accommodate a patio request if you leave a note in your reservation, but we do not hold the tables.
The stylish restaurant seats more than 280 guests and was designed to evoke traditional Mexican décor, but with a modern influence. Warm woods and soft red upholstery are offset by accents of leather, stone and steel. The dining room offers traditional table service and a generous view of the kitchen where diners can watch food prepared throughout the process. Three centrally located tables are dedicated to preparing hand-rolled tortillas, fresh guacamole and salsa in full view each day.
See what locals rave about in St. Louis Park
- JTJenTvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •49 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food, service, and environment - perfect spot for meeting a friend for dinner and catching up!More infoCRAVE - West End$$$$• American• St. Louis Park•4.5
- JLJemLoonMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews4.0Dined on May 19, 2023Great food and service! Fun place but loud which is to be expected. Pool table top is super stained bit seemed clean. We had a great timeMore infoPunch Bowl Social - Minneapolis$$$$• American• St. Louis Park•4.4
- JJohnMinneapolis - St. Paul •20 reviews5.0Dined on May 17, 2023Yard House is a great place to meet with friends. Good food, high energy, and great beer selection.More infoYard House - St. Louis Park$$$$• American• St. Louis Park•4.8
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis Park$$$$• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- NnancyMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was a great place to grab a tasty breakfast on New Year's Day! Everyone in our group loved the food and the upbeat staff and crowd. As always, a fun spot!More infoGood Day Cafe$$$$• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in St. Louis Park
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover St. Louis Park
As with much of the nation, the Twin Cities of Minnesota have been a part of the new food revolution in America. Some of the best chefs in the world got their start in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, and their influence remains even if they went on to larger cities. There are naturally some of the best steak houses, especially in the St. Louis Park area. There is an array of fish choices - not from the sea, but from the many surrounding natural lakes, including Lake Superior. You'll also find comfort food using classic Midwestern ingredients. It is a fantastic way to warm you up from the inside.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in St. Louis Park. Our customers recommend Hazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis Park, Good Day Cafe and CRAVE - West End
As of May 30, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in St. Louis Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Irish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Louis Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Louis Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Walker Park
- Xylon Park
- Dakota Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Saint Louis Park at West End
- Birchwood Park
- Minikahda Vista Park
- Knollwood Mall Shopping Center
- Oak Hill Park
- Theodore Wirth Golf Course
- Shelard Park
- Rice Lake Park
- Bronx Park
- Ford Park
- Wirth Park
- Texa Tonka Park
- Evilhill Dungeons Haunted House
- Sunshine Playground
- Ainsworth Park
- Blackstone Park
- Minneapolis Marriott West