Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Lexington is more than a restaurant, it’s an institution. Located on the corner of Lexington Parkway and Grand Avenue, this St. Paul community was the most fashionable at the turn of the 19th century. The St. Paul elite lived just blocks away and the first electric trolley brought visitors up and down Grand Avenue. The Lexington opened in 1935, after the end of prohibition, and was a popular neighborhood bar to gather and socialize. Previously operating as a speakeasy, the expansive wood panels were perfect for hiding a little booze and one can only imagine the shenanigans going on beyond the hidden staircase behind the coat check. For decades following, The Lex, as it’s called by locals and enthusiasts alike, was the place to be seen; business dealings, cocktail hours, and milestone celebrations were a regular occurrence for St. Paul socialites.
Bullvino's Churrascaria was established in the spring of 2021 by two partners who each have a lifetime of experience working in churrascaria style restaurants. Through their experience they have assembled a dedicated team of service professionals who have perfected the art of churrascaria down to the finest detail.
Bullvino's Churrascaria is the product of a lifetime of hard work, dedication, and Brazilian pride. We welcome you to come visit and enjoy the heart o
The authenticity of the food is maintained by making everything from scratch, the old-fashioned way, with fresh ingredients. Even the fiery salsa is still made with fresh tomatoes, chiles, and that special Frias family touch. Our menu includes some of the more traditional foods such as guisados, sopes, carne asada, chile rellenos, and tamales. Taste is never compromised. We also have a full bar featuring the city’s best selection of Mexican beers and premium tequilas. Voted "Best Margarita" by City Pages.
"****" - Kathie Jenkins - Saint Paul Pioneer Press
Downtowner Woodfire Grill specializes in Persian fire roasted meats, grilled steaks and chops, and gourmet wood-fired pizzas. The atmosphere is warm & lively offering 2 fireplaces, a full bar with 3 fountains and live jazz. The restaurant offers free parking with convenience to both the Xcel Energy Center & Ordway Theater. Downtowner Woodfire Grill also provides a full menu for breakfast & lunch, and a children's menu. This cozy restaurant serves a great plate as well as provides an experience to savor.
Pig wings, woodfire roasted mussels, and sausage gravy poutine are popular appetizers. Among entrées, the pork spare ribs, Carolina BBQ sandwich, 18oz bourbon aged ribeye, and smoked beef brisket are always popular. To finish up, smoked creme brulee, seasonal fruit cobbler, and strawberry shortcake are delicious.
It's called a chophouse because it specializes in a casual steakhouse atmosphere with top-of-the-line cuts of the finest meats. It is a Rail-house because it is on the old railroad line serving the city and rail drinks (as well as top brands) are served in the convivial atmosphere of the horseshoe bar.
And of course Bennett's is Bennett's because owners Joe and Meghan Bennett ensure that welcoming hospitality is always served. They have taken their decades of experiences with leading hospitality brands and translated it into an intimate venue where you're not only a customer, but more importantly, a welcome guest.
We are the brasserie down the block! Warm and welcoming, with an urbane wit and urban sensibility, it’s an afternoon hangout and an evening refuge. The setting evokes a classic Parisian bistro/restaurant. The service is spirited, confident and capably executed. The cooking captures the freshness and hearty flavor of French cuisine. It’s the vibe inside that sets Salut apart from bowing maitre ‘d’s and snooty sommeliers. From the welcoming wine list, to the playful décor, to the genial buzz in the dining room or two Event Spaces, Salut celebrates the French restaurant’s essential qualities while dispensing of the exclusionary ones. It demystifies French food by making it accessible and rewarding while poking fun at the stereotypes that surround it. Call us to book one of our Family Style Feasts, for takeout or dine in!
Come and relax in our classy yet casual dining room or our bar area, where you will be met and served by our professional, knowledgeable and fun staff.
Axel's Restaurants "Where traditions and memories are made"
- OTOpenTable DinervipDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur waitress, McKenzie, was incredible. We are frequent visitors of the Lexington and have had many great experiences with the staff here. They always keep us coming back!! Will always recommend to a friend looking for a great steak and an even better atmosphere.More infoThe LexingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Saint Paul•4.8
- MMaiv1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWent for group late dinner with colleagues. They were very accommodating and attentive to our larger group. Food was great. Large portions. Drinks were great. Music was awesome!More infoThe Handsome HogPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Saint Paul•4.4
- ARAllenRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 16, 2023This location is conveniently close to Xcel Energy Center and other St Paul hotspots. With a reservation you are immediately seated every time. The cocktail and wine list are wonderfully curated to complement all menu options. The fried calamari is delicious starter option. The fillet was tender and perfectly cooked to medium as requested; wonderfully accompanied by a side of seared scallops. The strip was perfectly cooked to the requested temperature.More infoKincaid's - St. PaulPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Saint Paul•4.5
- LBLiulaBMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful as always. People there are so friendly and the food is always amazing. The best Brazilian restaurant in town for sure!More infoBullvino's Churrascaria St. PaulPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Saint Paul•4.7
- BFBillFMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our table was ready at the time of our reservation and although the service was a little slow the staff was continuously working hard to keep up. The food was excellent as always.More infoDowntowner Woodfire GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Saint Paul•4.7
Discover Saint Paul
Trendy and hip with a down-home friendliness, Minneapolis-St. Paul is a delicious destination. From excellent diner food served at Kerouac-worthy greasy spoon diners to the dishes served at gastropubs across the metropolitan area, the Twin Cities offer some of the best in regional and world cuisine. St. Paul also boasts many specialized cheese shops, butchers, bakers and delis in a beautiful Midwestern setting. Lowertown is a popular area with foodies. Try some fresh walleye in the land of 10,000 lakes. A cold drink on the terrace of one of the area’s many pubs is a welcome way to watch the sun go down in the summertime. The warmth and neighborliness of Minnesotans provide the perfect backdrop for an excellent meal in this city.
Frequently asked questions
- Baker Park
- Town Square Shopping Center
- Lockwood Playground
- Oneka Ridge Golf Course
- Hillcrest Shopping Center
- Xcel Energy Center
- Harvest Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
- Rice And Arlington Field
- Phalen Park
- InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront
- Summit Avenue
- Phalen 18 Hole Golf Course
- Midway Center Shopping Center
- Homecroft Park
- Minnesota Historical Society Historic Fort Snelling
- Orchard Park
- Ford Parkway Plaza Shopping Center
- Irvine Park
- Minnesota Children's Museum