Wayzata / Long Lake Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Wayzata / Long Lake
Outdoor dining in Wayzata / Long Lake
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Wayzata / Long Lake
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are a family owned and operated restaurant locate in beautiful downtown Wayzata, MN. McCormick's Pub and Restaurant features a cozy pub and dining area steeped in the Irish tradition of warm hospitality. We offer a unique guest experience that blends the best of traditional Irish pub fare, as well as Continental and Nouveau International cuisine that is made entirely from scratch by Chef Evan Lane and his team.
We have a beautiful covered and heated patio that overlooks lake Minnetonka. Please know that we have limited space for large parties. For large parties, please visit our website at www.mccormicks.pub and send us a note.
We also promise that our food is always fresh (we don’t even own a freezer/ microwave) and we strive to bring the healthiest options to you.
But possibly the best reason to visit Baja Haus is for its party-like atmosphere, large bar area, and a few of Wayzata’s most well-known drink masters, Josh Friedt (Owner) and Troy Vasquez. The duo have crafted a cocktail program unlike any other. The tequila and mezcal-centric cocktails provide a warm-weather backdrop for a Bad Hombre with habanero and serrano infused mezcal; or a Sexy Mongolian with ginger liquor, fresh lime, ginger beer, and more mezcal.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Wayzata / Long Lake
See what locals rave about in Wayzata / Long Lake
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •23 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agowonderful breakfast!!! thanks!!! it was delightful and so flavorful!!More infoninetwentyfive$$$$• undefined• Wayzata / Long Lake•4.4
- EHElliotHMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding food and outstanding service. Great patio experience.More infoKona Grill - Minnetonka$$$$• American• Minnetonka•3.8
- DDaveMinneapolis - St. Paul •17 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoThe service by all including the person who showed us to our table, the waitress (Chi Chi), and the young man who brought our food were all fantastic.More infoRedstone American Grill - Minnetonka$$$$• American• Minnetonka•4.4
- DKDaveKMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent, Sara our server was also excellent.More infoBacio$$$$• Italian• Minnetonka•4.7
- JJuanandres73Southwest Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing place. Spectacular views. We were served by nice and warm people. The food was GREAT! 100% recommendedMore infoBirch's on the Lake Brewhouse & Supperclub$$$$• American• Wayzata / Long Lake•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Wayzata / Long Lake
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Wayzata / Long Lake
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Enjoy some freshwater waves and delicious cuisine in Wayzata and Long Lake, two western suburbs of the Twin Cities. Wayzata and Long Lake are known for their lakeside dining on any of the region's dozens of shores. Many restaurants in the area have spectacular views of the water right from their dining rooms. Sip from Minneapolis craft beer on a patio or try some of Wayzata's and Long Lake's iconic steak and seafood dishes that are often created from local fish and game. The lutefisk is a major regional hit among seafood lovers, and if you're looking for Asian food with plenty of spice, there are a number of Hmong-inspired restaurants owned and operated by the region's sizable Hmong population.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Wayzata / Long Lake include McCormick's Pub & Restaurant, ninetwentyfive and Gianni's Steakhouse
Child friendly restaurants in Wayzata / Long Lake include Birch's on the Lake Brewhouse & Supperclub, McCormick's Pub & Restaurant and Baja Haus
- Shamrock Golf Course
- Wayzata Village Shoppes Shopping Center
- Hollydale Golf Course
- Colonial Square Shopping Center
- Corcoran Community Park
- Saga Hill Cooking School
- Parkers Lake Park
- Long Lake Town Center Shopping Center
- B And V Golf Course
- Plymouth Plaza Shopping Center
- Wayzata Bay Shopping Center
- Oakwood Community Playground
- Egan Park
- Asteria Inn & Suites
- Wayzata Depot
- Birchview Elementary Park
- The Medina Inn