Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Chinatown
New restaurants to OpenTable in Chinatown
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Chinatown
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Check out our experiences available and our special Grand Cru immersive dinner.
Our French wine list will take you through a journey in the different wine regions of France. Let us pair your tasting menus with our selection of wine handpicked by one of our owner Nicolas. Our expert mixologist have designed with Chef a creative list of cocktails enjoyable at the bar with your tasting menu or in our main dining room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
A bientôt et merci.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT BALANCING THE OLD WITH THE NEW, COOKING IN SYNERGY WITH THE SEASONS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, GETTING BACK TO GENUINE NEIGHBORHOOD HOSPITALITY. WE HAVE A LOVE FOR COOKING OVER A LIVE FIRE, CRAFTING GREAT COCKTAILS, SOURCING THE BEST AND MOST EXCITING INGREDIENTS WE CAN FIND AND THROWING AMAZING DINNER PARTIES…
“OPENING A RESTAURANT HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY. AN ADVENTURE OF MANY TALES, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, WAS WHEN I FOUND MY TRUE SPIRIT, WHO I REALLY AM AS A COOK, A FRIEND AND A FATHER,” EXPLAINS CHEF BRIAN. “TO BE HUMBLE FORAGERS WHO TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILIES AND NOT NEED TO HAVE THE LOUDEST VOICE IN THE ROOM TO BE HEARD, BUT TO BE THE HUNTER, THE PROVIDER AND JUST A BIT FEROCIOUS WHEN NEED BE…THAT IS OUR ENERGY
EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine is inspired by Spain’s tradition of eating small savory dishes, typically served with drinks. Raised in Barcelona, Chef Oscar Amador Edo was exposed to Catalonia’s rich cusine from an early age. Located on the Mideterranean coast, the region offers a generous and varied selection of ingredient options, allowing imaginative results. Our approach offers classic recipes with modern and avant-garde techniques. Inspired by great cuisines around the world, our innovative kitchen’s only rule is to deliver the best combinations, awakening our senses to new flavors, aromas and textures.
Outdoor dining in Chinatown
See what locals rave about in Chinatown
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoA perfect new edition on Spring Mountain! Highly creative and slightly upscale menu that hits on fresh and beautiful presentation. Great date night/late night ambience. You will be impressed… and Tati will not be a secret for much longer.More infoTaru Rockin' Sushi & Sake House$$$$• Japanese• Chinatown•5
- CCCherylCCaribbean •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing cocktails and mocktails. The food was creative and flavorful, delicious bites to be shared. All were delicious, but the beef cheeks and bone marrow dumplings special was amazing, as was the earl grey creme brulee. Service was attentive and I’d highly recommend getting a reservation.More infoSparrow & Wolf$$$$• American• Chinatown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 20, 2023The options were great, best Gyoza in Vegas. Customer service was top notchMore infoNalsso Korean BBQ$$$$• Korean• SLS Las Vegas•4.3
- KKKennonKvipSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 27, 2023I normally avoid all you can eat sushi places but honestly the value here is pretty amazing. The fish was much higher quality than I expected and the selection was solid. Some AYCE places are intentionally slow on the service but that’s not the case here. Service was prompt and friendly. Eating that much Sushi plus drinks at the price we paid was pretty epic. We’ll be back.More infoSushi Time$$$$• Sushi• Chinatown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 1, 2023I had a great time celebrating my besties birthday . Bottle Service and Hookah were a vibeMore infoMOXIE ULTRA LOUNGE$$$$• Asian• The Strip•4.2
Restaurant experiences trending in Chinatown
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Chinatown
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Any fan of pan-Asian food knows that Chinatown is the best place to find it in a big city, and Las Vegas is no exception. Sin City’s expansive Chinatown neighborhood is just minutes from the Strip and offers dozens of dining options. Of course, the Chinese cuisine in Chinatown is on point. Take your pick of tongue-numbing Sichuan dishes or stuff yourself on some of the city's best dumplings. The Japanese eateries are equally impressive. World-class sushi is a staple, but you can also select your own fish to try grilled, fried, or sashimi style. If you're ready for the next level, order an Asian-fusion creation like yellowtail tacos or squid ink spaghetti.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Chinatown. Our customers recommend Sparrow & Wolf, Partage and EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine
As of May 30, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Chinatown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Spanish, French, Latin / Spanish, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chinatown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chinatown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.