- BBethCentral Kentucky •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLoved the new decor, more light and energy. And the menu has so many options! Sure it's high end but the perfection of execution of finest products leaves you knowing you can't get a meal or experience anywhere else. And cudos to our servers, Mike and his young assistant Colin! Place was packed with theater goers like ourselves needing to be out in an hour and half. Yet full menu reviewed, questions answered. Apps and main dinner arrived perfectly timed, Mike made sure we had full plates with sides served. Colin assisted in boxing leftovers, time for dessert, and out in time to go back to garage to deposit goodie bags incar and make the show with 15 minutes to spare. And never felt rushed so a delightful dining experience! Will be sure to ask for Mike and Colin next time we eat at Jeff Ruby's !More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- BWBrianWvipCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023Great wings. The BASH sauce is delicious but HOT, so be warned! :-)More infoFour PegsPrice: Moderate• American• Germantown•4.2
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De MimaPrice: Moderate• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our food was amazing! Best steak in Louisville. We did the Deans and Repeal Signature. Highly recommend!More infoRepeal Oak Fired SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Turahn is the best waiter ever! Food and drinks always on point in combination with excellent service. A win win!More infoLe MooPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd•4.6
Germantown has a welcoming landscape of diverse ethnic eateries, hip hangout spots, and Southern restaurants. Locals and visitors to Germantown enjoy a cluster of Chinese, Indian, and German-American restaurants. Other kitchens in the area serve authentic barbecue and smoked meats, Kentucky country ham, and Southern favorites like chicken and waffles and maple bacon doughnuts. After eating their fill, residents and tourists take the opportunity to experience Germantown's flourishing nightlife for socializing and live entertainment. Breweries, pubs, and bars offer wide selections of canned, bottled, and draft beer paired with comforting pub grub such as creative pizza and sandwiches. The large range of options in Germantown guarantees satisfied appetites for every member of the family regardless of cravings, tastes or time of day.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Germantown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Creole / Cajun / Southern, American, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Germantown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Germantown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.