- USUSNA70vipSouth Carolina •16 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and service far exceeded expectations. My wife and I celebrated our 53rd anniversary at Jeff Ruby’s and were treated like royalty. Stephan and Payton were very attentive but not intrusive. The steak and lobster were magnificent. I highly recommend Jeff Ruby’s for a very special evening.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LexingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- NNiecy1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst visit, nice atmosphere, great service and good food.More infoTony's of LexingtonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- AMAnnaMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 20, 2023Our experience was very good with one exception and that was the noise level. There was a table of about 8 people located near our table of 5 and although they were not excessively boisterous, the noise level was so loud that the five of us had to practically shout to make ourselves heard. The food was excellent as was the service. The pricing was a bit on the high end but was about what one would expect from a place with the reputation of Holly Hill.More infoHolly Hill InnPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Midway•4.8
- MSMelissaSAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 20, 2023Heirloom is always fantastic. Service is great. Could not ask for better.More infoHeirloom - MidwayPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midway•4.7
- LGLaurenGCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my FAVORITE restaurant in Lexington and it isn't even close to my 2nd favorite!! Everything I eat here is amazing and the service is beyond exceptional every single time we eat here (which is weekly at least). I cannot recommend enough.More infoCarson's Food & DrinkPrice: Moderate• American• Lexington•4.8
In the past few decades, Kentucky has managed to marry the cuisine of the old south very ingenuously into a contemporary culturally diverse nation. Midway hosts railroad tracks that meander right down Main Street, where restaurants are flanked by antique stores, clothing boutiques and artisan shops. Local eateries offer wine tastings, Italian cuisine, fresh bakery items and a lot more. Enjoy elegant and casual dining in some of Midway's favorite establishments featuring a range of diverse options. Diners can choose Greek gyros, seafood capellini or fried chicken with mashed potatoes. Enjoy excellent vegetarian options like chilled carrot and orange soup and warmed spinach salad.