- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs always, OBC, never disappoints. The service is outstanding, and the food and beverages are phenomenal. Shelby is an amazing serve her. Always has a smile on her face, checks in to make sure everybody has what they need, and is all around wonderful. ￼More infoOBC Kitchen$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Lexington•4.8
- RMRussellMCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEvrerthin is absolutely spot on. Appetizer to dessert was amazing! We crave the gnocchi in fontina cream sauce and got excited pulling in. Reservations are a must and never have had to wait past that time.More infoGiuseppe's Ristorante Italiano$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Lexington•4.9
- JEJudiEJacksonville / Northeast Florida •13 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThree of us sat at the bar on a busy Friday night and enjoyed some of the best Italian meals I’ve had in a long time. The bar staff were very accommodating so if you don’t get a table, try the bar!More infoMalone’s - Palomar$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.7
- CMChaunceyMCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was amazing, as always the service was to match. Gavin was awesome! Super courteous, knew what I needed before I did lolMore infoMalone’s - Lansdowne$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.6
- KKKenKPittsburgh / Western PA •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe haven’t been back to the Merrick Inn for over 10 years as we live in Pittsburgh. We were pleasantly surprised that the food, service and ambiance is as great as it always was. We ate in the new lounge area and loved the addition and atmosphere. Great to see that some of the good things do not change. Hope to see you all again soon. KenMore infoMerrick Inn$$$$Price: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Lexington•4.7
Since its founding nearly a quarter of a millennium ago, Nicholasville, Kentucky has grown by leaps and bounds in many different ways. However, few of these ways are clearer—or tastier— than the city's food-scene development. Today, specialty Cajun, Mexican, Italian, French, and Chinese eateries call the city home, as do unique coffeehouses and bakeries.Plus, in true Kentucky fashion, Nicholasville boasts an absolutely outstanding variety of barbecue houses and grilles; if you're looking for meat, from burgers to steaks and chicken to pork, this city has you covered.The culmination of these points is a selection of foods that offers something for everyone. There's no wrong way to eat in Nicholasville, but if you're seeking a taste of true Kentucky, try the state's famous hot brown and burgoo dishes.