- USUSNA70vipSouth Carolina •16 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and service far exceeded expectations. My wife and I celebrated our 53rd anniversary at Jeff Ruby’s and were treated like royalty. Stephan and Payton were very attentive but not intrusive. The steak and lobster were magnificent. I highly recommend Jeff Ruby’s for a very special evening.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LexingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- GAGayleASouth Carolina •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMerrick is always a lovely experience. The food is always excellent. One comment about the scheduling. It would be helpful the be able to designate patio or inside. We asked for patio in the comments but it was not noticed by the staff. We had a table inside.More infoMerrick InnPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Lexington•4.7
- GBGuyBvipSouth Carolina •40 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023Elliott was an awesome waiter. Thanks for the old fashions and the superb service. The food was great as usual. Buffalo chicken wrap and sweet potato fries.More infoLoma's at the Opera HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Winchester•4.6
- LGLaurenGCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my FAVORITE restaurant in Lexington and it isn't even close to my 2nd favorite!! Everything I eat here is amazing and the service is beyond exceptional every single time we eat here (which is weekly at least). I cannot recommend enough.More infoCarson's Food & DrinkPrice: Moderate• American• Lexington•4.8
- EBEvelynBAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Charming ambience without being pretentious. Service was excellent and the staff was very professional. The food: I had the Calipari, filet with lobster and my friend had the Walker Buehler, filet with Maryland crab cake. Filets we're fabulous and cooked perfectly as per our request, medium rare. Lobster tail was a bit small but delicious. Maryland crab cake was huge and had lots of lump crab and tasty spices. Definitely a memorable experience.More infoMalone’s – HamburgPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
If you're visiting Winchester, Virginia, in the heart of horse country, you'll surely want to try the local fare. There's a place where you can enjoy afternoon tea, which comes with plenty of food along with the tea. You may also meet your gluten-free needs here as well. For pizza, you can stop by a pizzeria where they also offer pasta and Greek cuisines like baked Tuscany pasta and spanakopita. If you're after Mexican food, you can find made-from-scratch guacamole, chile rellenos, and tres leches. For gluten-free or vegetarian meals, there are several options; additionally, you can find specials like po' boys, gumbo, and artisan beans and rice.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Winchester. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Winchester who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Winchester either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mccausey Railroad Station Historical
- Means Pumping Station
- Apperson Railroad Station Historical
- Rothwell Railroad Station Historical
- Licking Railroad Station Historical
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- Licking Union Railroad Station Historical
- Thomson Railroad Station Historical
- Shawnee Railroad Station Historical
- Tebbs Station Historical
- Watauga Railroad Station Historical
- Junior Williamson Rest Area
- Ragland Railroad Station Historical
- Lions Club Park
- Kentucky Reptile Zoo
- Amos Railroad Station Historical
- Pioneer Weapons Hunting Area
- Riverside Railroad Station Historical
- Locust Trotting Park Historical
- Preston Railroad Station Historical