Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Penn Quarter
See what locals rave about in Monticello
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFantastic food and service as usual. There is a reason that this has been our go-to place for the the last few years.More infoTipsy Chicken$$$$• Farm-to-table• Elk River•4.6
- LRLaRaeC1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a party of 10 and they were acting like they never had a party that big so food was missing and the chef had to keep going to get it but the chef was fabulous and our server was fabulous as wellMore infoBenihana - Maple Grove, MN$$$$• Japanese• Maple Grove•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •7 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Great service. Great food. 2 of us ordered the BBQ ribs with 2 sides .. DELISH!! Waitress was so good . I had a peach martini made with rumchata. It was strong and delicious. !More infoRockwoods Grill & Bar$$$$• American• Otsego•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter John gave us the BEST recommendations for food and drinks, including the drinks sampler, steak, and spicy chicken sandwich. He also suggested we try the lava cake and milk and cookies which were AMAZING. Definitely gonna tell my friends and family to go.More infoTaffer’s Tavern – Washington, D.C. (Chinatown)$$$$• American• Penn Quarter•4.5
- KMKatieMinnesotaMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We've had amazing brunch experiences here! The food is for sure delightful and full of flavor. The people really make the place; our server Darrell has helped us out on 2 different occasions and has been our absolute favorite. He's helpful, jokes with us and offers advice on food and drinks. We also like that we can get to know the people who work there and actually ask them about their day. That's what we look forward to the most - the people connections.More infoBaldamar$$$$• Steak• Roseville•4.8
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Monticello
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Just northwest of Minneapolis, Monticello is a small Midwest community that offers a wide variety of dining options for visitors and locals alike. Stop by a cozy cafe for anytime desserts, tap beer and great wines. If you're in the mood for Mexican fare, check out authentic favorites like enchiladas and tamales. Wash it down with tequila cocktails. If you're particular about having your meals made from scratch, one Monticello eatery is happy to oblige, offering everything from hand-cut fries to in-house smoked barbecue to homemade desserts. And if you'd like Chinese for dinner, order favorites like sesame chicken, wontons or fried rice at a local restaurant.