Long Lake Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Wayzata / Long Lake
Outdoor dining in Wayzata / Long Lake
Restaurant experiences trending in Wayzata / Long Lake
See what locals rave about in Long Lake
- PSPaulSvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was good tho a bit expensive. Service was great, Olivia is a very good server!More infoninetwentyfive$$$$• undefined• Wayzata / Long Lake•4.4
- MRMichelleRSeattle / Eastern Washington •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing brunch!! Our new favorite restaurant! Highly recommend!More infoThe Lake Room$$$$• Steakhouse• Wayzata / Long Lake•4.6
- SHSusanneHvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on May 29, 2023Lovely dinner in the screened porch - steaks and lobster as well as walleye and pork chops outstanding. We are never disappointed!More infoLord Fletcher's- Minnesota$$$$• American• Spring Park•4.7
- CCharlesMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews4.0Dined on May 26, 2023Noise was not energetic. It was loud. Food was above average but not great. Service good.More infoSpasso Minnetonka$$$$• Italian• Minnetonka•4.5
- JJuanandres73Southwest Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing place. Spectacular views. We were served by nice and warm people. The food was GREAT! 100% recommendedMore infoBirch's on the Lake Brewhouse & Supperclub$$$$• American• Wayzata / Long Lake•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Long Lake
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Long Lake
Long Lake, Minnesota is the place to be if you're looking for some hearty homestyle dishes. Dishes like tater tot hotdish and Swedish meatballs are very popular and very filling. There is also a variety of unique restaurants serving all types of fare, including different Asian cuisines, sushi, and Italian food. Check out the restaurants with gorgeous patios and lake views. If you're a fish lover, you can't miss the freshly caught walleye, flaky and light, often served with tarter sauce and lime. You might not have heard of this next delicacy compared the region's other signature dishes, but deer season is a practically a holiday in Minnesota. You can try venison in the form of steaks, jerky, or sausage. There is sure to be something to suit everyone's taste in Long Lake.