- MMuzicalmattNashville •32 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was the third time we’ve been to the Hampton . The menu has several fairly fresh things and a good assortment of seafood. We recommend the beet salad as an appetizer. This trip we had the Ahi Tuna bowl and a Pesto Chicken bowl. We were in before 6p and scored happy hour drink prices. Nice dinner! Nice service!More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis right here is a MUST when you go to Nashville!!! Sweet cousin Tammy from Galton (which is right outside of Nashville) told my husband and I that there was a lot of talk about this restaurant and she hadn’t gone but everyone local was talking about it. So right there when locals are talking you just gotta go. Of coarse we invited Tammy and her husband to come with us!! And what a BALL we had!! First we walked in and BAM, sensory feast for the eyes. The grand piano on top of the bar, the chandeliers, the decor was just perfectly placed without being gaudy. Then our waiter Donavan was incredible!!! His suggestions, his timing and his kindness (which is refreshing in today’s world) just sent this UNBELIEVABLY MIND BLOWING food over the top. He suggested the NY strip and he could have easily suggested the steak and lobster but he didn’t. And man, I don’t even like NY strip I’m more of a ribeye or filet girl but it was wonderful!! Then Donavan said that their Mac n Cheese was legendary and everyone at the table agreed. I kept asking Donavan the question “if you brought your grandma here what would you tell her to get?” And after we polished off the carrot cake, yes I said Carrot cake, and might I add that 3 out of the 4 people at the table didn’t like before they walked into the doors of Jack Ruby’s. That being said I told Donovan I wanted to be his Grandma! Lol!! Then before we left we begin to hear a Bonnie Ratt song being sung by the General Manager who we just met by the table (such a lovely lady). We look up and there she sat next to the Grand piano and her voice singing was the cherry on top. Very talented lady!! The energy of the staff and the food is a one, two knock out of JOY!! Run not walk to Nashville’s Jack Ruby and tell Dovovan hi from his new Grandma!! lol!!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Nashville$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing- Scrumptious- Delicious! I am so excited to find inventive, thoughtful and creative menu items. My server, Chloe, provided insightful and on-point recommendations. I can not praise Iberian Pig enough. I’ll be going back ( and I live two hours away!). Everything, and I do mean everything- was excellent (and I don’t hold back if I don’t like something! lol). I got… house sangria, Amigo the devil cocktail, iberico croquetas, bikini , Bistec (med rare) and zanahorias (carrots… but oh so much more!!), basque cheesecake (how have I lived this long without knowing about this style cheesecake?!) and pastel de chocolate. (I brought a lot of this to my sister — I didn’t eat it all … but I could have!). Do yourself a favor and make a reservation. You can thank me later. - AWMore infoIberian Pig - Nashville$$$$Price: Moderate• Spanish• The Gulch•4.8
- TSTheScorpionCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAbsolutely loved our meal at The Optimist. The service was excellent and our server, Brian, was a true professional. The shrimp a la plancha was a standout. Frankly, our party was not disappointed in a single dish. The Optimist was the cherry on top of an amazing day in Nashville.More infoThe Optimist - Nashville$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Germantown•4.7
- TTravisNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024Went to the Valentines Dinner and a Movie coursed menu. It was fantastic and they knocked it out of the park setting the mood and bringing some really great dishes. They showed a wide range of culinary skills with the menu and it was a very memorable Valentines dinner for us. I would recommend checking them out.More infoMystic Picnic$$$$Price: Expensive• Dining Bar• Springfield•5
12 restaurants ideal for date night in Nashville
Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just bravely swiped right, there’s a pitch-perfect Nashville restaurant for you. Break the ice with a sushi-rolling class at a pan-Asian favorite. Dial up the heat on a weekly date night with dinner and a burlesque show. Take your relationship to the next stage at a seasonal American spot in a historic movie theater. This guide pairs Nashville restaurants with romantic occasions from first dates all the way to milestone anniversaries. These are Nashville’s 12 best date-night restaurants.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Springfield is a quiet little city that perfectly exemplifies the country charm that has made nearby Nashville such a popular destination. It's also a great place to experience the amazing diversity of American cuisine. For lunch, dine on laid-back local favorites like sweet potato fries and carrot cake at a bar and grill. You can also try true Southern catfish complete with the customary hushpuppies and coleslaw. How about barbecued meats made from a multi-generational family recipe? If you're looking for something more refined, Springfield has a traditional tearoom. And when you want to impress your big-city friends, an eclectic upscale eatery serves Buffalo wings alongside Filipino lumpia made with ground filet mignon.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Springfield is Mystic Picnic