Make a free reservation
Book for dinner tonight in Warren
Outdoor dining in Warren
See what locals rave about in Warren
- KLKathyL1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHave not been to this location since their renovation, and menu change. What a lovely evening. The meal and drinks were upscale from an ordinary menu. Our table was a little tippy. And as the evening, it became a little louder. I will definitely return soon.More infoTwo Brothers Tavern + Notte$$$$• American• Montpelier•4.5
- TITomIBoston / New England •6 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Justin's cocktails are amazing. Our friend from Sweden had brought a cocktail recipe with him--Justin whipped it up as if he had been doing it for years. A fun, casual place for a great evening out with friends.More infoHostel Tevere Restaurant & Bar$$$$• American• Warren•4.7
- VVaughan1 review5.0Dined on May 11, 2023Outdoor seating was serene. Food was very tasty. Service was flawless.More infoJessica's at Swift House$$$$• Contemporary American• Middlebury•4.8
- JJonnyNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Was able to get a window table by the falls, Sue our server was outstanding and recommended the duck which was superb!! The meal was our best of our vacation in the Woodstock areaMore infoSimon Pearce Restaurant$$$$• American• Quechee•4.8
- HWHelenWPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was delicious, the service appropriate. Went with a small child and they were able to provide appropriate food options. Generally not a place for a small child, unless reasonably well behaved.More infoThe Pitcher Inn$$$$• Contemporary American• Warren•4.7
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Warren
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Warren is a place where dining out is an experience instead of merely sustenance. For something truly memorable, try the area’s barbecue. Consider menu items like the pulled pork sandwich, macaroni and cheese or the rack of spare ribs. You’ll get shareable portions of french fries and onion rings, ensuring that everyone has enough to eat. If seafood is more your thing, then you’ll appreciate Warren’s offerings of this cuisine. Menu items in this category include coconut popcorn shrimp, baked haddock and surf and turf. German cuisine is another food option that’s available in town. Be sure to order the Wiener schnitzel or the apple strudel. The sauerbraten is a good food choice as is the torte.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 7, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Warren. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Warren who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Warren either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Plush Quartz Art Glass Glassblowing Studio Gallery
- Moss Glen Falls
- Inn at The Round Barn Farm
- The Old Hotel
- Gatehouse Quad
- Slidebrook Express Quad
- Castle Rock Double
- Heavens Gate Triple
- The Bundy Center For The Arts
- Pitcher Inn
- West Hill House B&B
- Super Bravo Express Quad
- North Lynx Triple
- Sugarbush Mountain Ski Resort
- Village Double
- Valley House Double
- Granville State Reservation
- Granville Gulf State Reservation