Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Southwick
Restaurant experiences trending in Southwick
See what locals rave about in Southwick
- TDToddDBoston / New England •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI always enjoy dinner at Tuckers, a favorite of ours.More infoTucker's Restaurant$$$$• American• Southwick•4.8
- RRosemaryBoston / New England •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLatitude is my go to restaurant. The food, service, hostess (Amanda) are always the best. I have food allergies and the staff always make sure that they are met. Cannot ask for more in a restaurant.More infoLattitude (West Springfield, Massachusetts)$$$$• Global, International• West Springfield•4.6
- GGuisseppeCleveland / Akron / Canton •9 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFor appetizers the Brussels were good and the Froie Gras was tasty but could have used a little more on the crostini. We ordered and shared a salami pizza and the sea food medley and both were very good. A nice menu including the mixed drink where both of us indulged and had a Mojito (partner) and I the Prospector which I highly recommend (usually an IPA guy and tried this whiskey based higball and it crushed it, nice Woodford reserve like vanilla after taste which was enjoyable. She had a marguerita for the second round as the mojito was not a fruity one which she prefers. The waiter must have heard us talking because he brought us out a tart with a candle for my birthday which was nice. He managed the dinner well with no course being delivered until the previous course was completed, he was really good and pleasant. We voted this is a place to return to and more than just once more too!More infoB Napoli$$$$• Contemporary Italian• West Springfield•4.8
- TMTomM1 review5.0Dined on May 27, 2023food and service were outstanding . Our waitress Abby was very attentive.More infoTosca$$$$• Italian• Suffield Depot•4.6
- LKLaurieKvipSouthwest Florida •10 reviews5.0Dined on May 24, 2023Great service! Great food! Steak cooked perfectly and was amazing!More infoPRIM3 ST3AKHOUS3$$$$• Steakhouse• Southwick•3.9
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Southwick
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A rural farming community, Southwick is close to large cities in both Massachusetts and Connecticut and home to a number of dining options that take advantage of farm-to-table freshness. Whether you are looking for crisp salads, savory soups and hearty sandwiches, or if you want to enjoy a comforting supper of chicken pot pie or pot roast, your choices are many. Lake Congamon provides the scenery for several of Southwick's restaurants, where you can order beef tips, lamb and steak or try duck and New England seafood. In Southwick, those looking for lighter, fresh dishes with focus on presentation could choose to sample nouvelle cuisine. Looking for something a little more traditionally American? Burgers and fries are also an easy find in Southwick.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Southwick is PRIM3 ST3AKHOUS3
- Holcomb Park
- Little River Plaza Shopping Center
- Westgate Shopping Center
- Ames Big Y Shopping Center
- Southwick Plaza Shopping Center
- The Shops At Gillett Corners Shopping Center
- Babbs Beach Recreation Area
- Big Y Shopping Center
- Allen Park
- Stanley Park, Massachusetts
- Campus Green
- Blandford Ski Area
- Cross Street Playground
- Edgewood Golf Course
- Maple Corner Farm Cross Country Ski Area
- Westfield Shops Shopping Center
- Elm Motel
- Westgate Plaza Shopping Center
- Watson Park
- Sadle Know Playground