Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
FOR BIG PARTIES 10 AND UP OR BUY OUTS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 917-966-5300
Due to a Statewide mandate, we can only accept vaccinated costumers. We are saddened that this situation has worsened to this point. Please have your App ready!
Classic French fare in the heart of Bed-Stuy. For parties of twelve or more, please refer to our website for our three prix-fixe options.
Don't forget, we're open for Christmas and New Year's! They're some of our busiest days of the year, so book your table today!
BYOB and Poulet en Vessie every Monday, and Duck à la Presse every Sunday! Come experience these timeless French classics for yourself in a friendly neighborhood setting!
follow us on Facebook and Instagram, L'Antagoniste
We serve beer and wine.
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 17, 2023Accommodated our last minute added guest. Food was delicious, drinks was good. Had a variety of music playing. Hookah even lasted long for a good price. When I visit again I’ll be back !More infoBreuklyn Tequila & Taco BarPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Bedford / Stuyvesant•3.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 20, 2023The Grotto is the best! Great music, the food is always amazing and the people that work there are fantastic. Go quite often and will continue to do so.More infoThe Grotto Authentic Caribbean CuisinePrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Bedford / Stuyvesant•3.7
- KV318KVLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We came to eat at Beauty & Essex upon a recommendation from a friend, and it did not disappoint. It is not a quiet meal--music and lively conversation are all around. The décor is chic and fun! The food was creative and delicious!! We want to come back again before we leave NYC. Amazing experience!!More infoBeauty & Essex- New YorkPrice: Expensive• undefined• Lower East Side•4.6
- BMBrooklynMomNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Regularly come here, and came this time to celebrate my recent birthday. Ordered the special Porterhouse steak from Florence (!) to share, which came with broccolini, mushrooms and potatoes, and it was divine! I ordered a glass of red wine to accompany the entree, and the waiter recommended a better wine to go with the meal, and he was right. Highly recommend dinner here!More infoCecconi's DumboPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.4
- CVCVB13vipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing! Food is incredible, obviously, but I was also very pleased with the servers! The host(ess)s can be a little snobby, but that’s almost expected. Overall, it’s pricey, but was absolutely worth it. We’ll be back 😜More infoNobu Downtown | RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.7
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bedford / Stuyvesant is L'Antagoniste
- Eleanor Roosevelt Playground
- Jesse Owens Playground
- Harmony Park
- David Ruggles Playground
- Atlantic Motor Inn
- Bed Stuy Southern Comfort
- Four Bedroom Apartment Bedford Ave
- Saint Andrews Playground
- Reggae Den
- Les Jardins Worldwide
- Evergreen Playground
- Goodwin Gardens
- Hattie Carthan Playground
- Stuyvesant Heights Historic District
- Best Western PLUS Arena Hotel
- Guest House in Brooklyn
- Decatur Playground
- Lafayette Playground
- Gabriel's Luxury Suite
- The Bushwick Apartment