East Setauket Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Port Jefferson
Outdoor dining in Port Jefferson
Award winning restaurants in Port Jefferson
See what locals rave about in East Setauket
- LLifoodievipNew York / Tri-State Area •36 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCan never go wrong with Pasta Pasta. The papardelle Bolognese was excellent. The service was stellar, from the hostess to the server, to the busboy. I would like to point out the cohesive nature of all of the staff; never a skipped beat. I asked for a glass of wine when the entree came and that’s exactly when it arrived. THANK YOU!More infoPasta Pasta$$$$• Contemporary Italian• Port Jefferson•4.8
- AarnietvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe're fairly regular there, great staff, nice menu, not typicalMore infoBliss Restaurant$$$$• American• Stony Brook•4.7
- NONOLAlovervipNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoFood and service on Friday night under the new ownership were comparable to Wave and we had a lovely time. Our seafood entrees were tastefully prepared and even better than in the past; cocktails are overpriced. We would appreciate bread with our meal even if they restaurant has to add a dollar or two to the bill; it feels stingy not even to offer it. Management should take note.More infoFerryman's Grille$$$$• American• Port Jefferson•3.6
- AAngelaNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWow we had the best time at The Fifth Season Restaurant. The staff was super friendly and attentive. You can tell they’re happy to be there and helpful. The food and drinks were unmatched. The seasonal fish was salmon and it was melt in your mouth delicious. Very much looking forward to coming back for dinner again.More infoFifth Season$$$$• Contemporary American• Port Jefferson•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 29, 2023Simple and easy dinner for two great food nice people and nice placeMore infoMario's Restaurant & Bar$$$$• Italian• Stony Brook•4.2
Restaurant experiences trending in Port Jefferson
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in East Setauket
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Discover Trending Restaurants in New York City
Find the best trendy Restaurants in East Setauket on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Brunch Restaurants in New York
Whether you prefer sweet or savory, these places are sure to satisfy any and all of your brunch cravings.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East Setauket is Taj Crown of India