Nichols Hills Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Nichols Hills
Restaurant experiences trending in Nichols Hills
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Nichols Hills
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
For those of you foodies who like to dabble in the strange yet satisfying side of cuisine, we offer experimental dishes.
Don’t forget to try our one-of-a-kind chef’s bar for a tasting menu as you watch our experienced kitchen staff do what they do best.
The Euro-casual ambiance with its ever-changing art gallery is comfortable yet elegant, and the dark, cozy bar area invites leisurely drinks after work. Regulars flock to La Baguette Bistro for the Croque Madam & Monsieur sandwiches, Chicken Crepes and toothpick-thin French fries ("frites"). Daily specials keep them interested.
We feature a Happy Hour Tuesday-Thursday from 3-5 pm. Friday and Saturday Dinner service starts at 5, but feel free to join us for a drink starting at 3pm.
For parties of 6 or more, please call the restaurant during business hours and we would be happy to assist you.
Please be aware that we allow parties of 4 or less an hour and a half time-slot on reservations. If you are looking for a longer stay with us, please call the restaurant and we will arrange your stay to fit your needs. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the restaurant.
Parking in front and behind building.
See what locals rave about in Nichols Hills
- GMGilMLas Vegas •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFor 30+ years, and many special occasion and "friends get together" dinners, The Metro has never disappointed.More infoThe Metro Wine Bar & Bistro$$$$• Contemporary American• Nichols Hills•4.9
- Aaliveoak1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent brunch! Excellent service. Great ambiance. Ready to go again!More infoThe Hutch on Avondale$$$$• American• Nichols Hills•4.8
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwest$$$$• Regional American (Southwestern)• Paseo Arts•4.9
- BRBobROklahoma City •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellers$$$$• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.6
- NNat405vipOklahoma City •38 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Milo has a great brunch, from steak & eggs, breakfast tacos wrapped in a blue corn tortillas with perfectly cooked potatoes also matcha green tea latte and mimosas were wonderful! service was excellent as well. Milo definitely keeps bringing us back.More infoMilo$$$$• American• Nichols Hills•4.4
Discover Nichols Hills
When Oklahoma real estate developers got a taste of posh, upscale areas like Beverly Hills, they decided to design an elite neighborhood in their home state. Enter Nichols Hills in the 1920s. Today, the neighborhood boasts affluent homes as well as high-class bistros and elegant restaurants. Award-winning chefs and mixologists invite visitors to experience their confident cooking with wll-matched cocktails. Experimental dishes tempt daring diners. Eateries in the local sustainable seafood program deliver meals that combine responsible seafood production with artisan chefs. And if you just want some good, old-fashioned pizza, you can find some premier pies that source tomatoes, flour and spices straight from Italy.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Nichols Hills is Red Lobster - Oklahoma City - Expressway St.
The best vegetarian restaurants in Nichols Hills are The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro, La Baguette Bistro and The Hutch on Avondale
The restaurants with the best service in Nichols Hills are Red Lobster - Oklahoma City - Expressway St., The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro and The Hutch on Avondale
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Nichols Hills are Red Lobster - Oklahoma City - Expressway St., The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro and The Hutch on Avondale
- Rotary Park
- Lake Hefner Golf Course
- Kiwanis Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
- Western Avenue
- Hefner Lake Park
- Warr Acres Shopping Center
- Springdale Shopping Center
- Kite Park
- West Park Mall
- Council Crossings Shopping Center
- Harvest Hills Park
- Warrick Crossing Shopping Center
- Kickingbird Square
- Macarthurs Square
- Westgate Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Northwest
- Peppertree Square
- Springbrook Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Oklahoma City - Northwest