Ormond Beach Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Ormond Beach
New restaurants to OpenTable in Ormond Beach
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Ormond Beach
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We believe that dining is more than a routine. It is an experience that ties us to our roots, keeps us connected and provides fuel for the soul.
Our menu is a progressive interpretation of cuisine from around the world. A carefully curated raw bar highlights an excellent selection of cold water oysters. Our seasonal selections feature ingredients that change throughout the year, while our staple menu showcases many of our traditional favorites.
The Gazebo is open for cocktails, lunch and dinner during the temperate months. With a relaxing fountain and abundant florals, the Gazebo and back porch seating is a great place to enjoy the Rose Villa. Dogs Welcome!
Upstairs is the Southern Speakeasy, "Whiskey at the Rose" and is making quite a stir among Bourbon aficionados with an array of high end Bourbons. Chef Sylvia has also gotten in on the action offering small plate appetizers and food tastings designed around whiskey and Bourbon during special events.
We oak-grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood’s gourmet chefs.
Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties.
So the next time you’re looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
We pride ourselves on being a community restaurant! Our Chef created menu showcases amazing dishes utilizing fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Millie's North serves lunch and dinner, complete with a full bar. Come in with flip-flips and enjoy a tasty sandwich, or get dressed and join us for a wonderful family dinner with up-scale entrees or delicious sandwiches!
The warm and welcoming atmosphere provides the perfect showcase for its straight forward, chef driven menu of smoked and wood grilled food including Prime Rib of Beef, Baby Back Ribs, Faroe Island Salmon and fresh salads along with sandwiches served with hand cut fries. The bar serves handcrafted cocktails, constructed with fresh juices and house-infused flavored vodka and bourbon, as well as local offerings from a diverse craft beer list.
Burntwood Tavern is open daily for lunch, dinner, happy hour, after work crowds, and is a great place to meet for cocktails and conversation. Brunch and a make your own Bloody Mary Bar is also offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
Outdoor dining in Ormond Beach
See what locals rave about in Ormond Beach
- FGFineGirlOrlando / Central Florida East •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had the Bourbon Chicken and Blackened Mahi Mahi and both were delicious. Amanta was our server and she was excellent. It was our anniversary and when she found out she offered cake or shots. We had cake at home do we did the shots. We had so much fun.More infoSessions at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach$$$$• American• Daytona Beach•4.5
- DFDocFvipOrlando / Central Florida East •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI ordered the bone-in pork chop with peach bourbon glaze with potatoes and substituted fresh grilled asparagus for the kale that normally accompanies the meat. The succulent dinner was perfectly cooked; I will likely order it again in my next visit. Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. I enthusiastically recommend this establishment.More infoStonewood Grill & Tavern - Ormond Beach$$$$• American• Ormond Beach•4.6
- HPHollyPNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Lovely! I will be back. My Mom and Sister and I all met from different cities in Florida to BW in Ormond Beach for Mother's Day. The staff was so gratuitous, the food was perfect, and couldn’t ask for better service! I have been to the location outside of Orlando for Easter, and that location was amazing as well. Thank you for another great experience!More infoBurntwood Tavern - Ormond Beach$$$$• American• Ormond Beach•4
- MVMicheleVOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and service was absolutely wonderful! We had a party of 6 and everyone ordered something different. Nobody was disappointed. Will be back again.More infoRose Villa Ormond$$$$• American• Ormond Beach•4.8
- MMMightyMiteJacksonville / Northeast Florida •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My husband and I love Stonewood Daytona and eat here at least once a month. We have also gone to Stonewood in Ormond, but we prefer the Daytona location and the fact that you can eat outside. The menu offers something for everyone and the prices are right. We like their 'pick 2' for lunch. Their wedge salads, quesadillas, and BBQ items are especially good. We have only one negative about Stonewood...it is always chilly. Even my husband, who is almost never bothered by air conditioning in a restaurant, find it on the cold side. Bring a wrap, but do try the place!More infoStonewood Grill & Tavern - Daytona Beach$$$$• American• Daytona Beach•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in Ormond Beach
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Ormond Beach
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Ormond Beach
Ormond Beach is located in Central Florida East. Right on the coast, it is well-known for shellfish and other edible sea creatures. These foods exist in the forms of sushi and soups with delicious seafood broths. If you head onto the pier of Daytona Beach, you can find an assortment of eateries with this theme. Thai food is also popular in Ormond Beach. Within this genre, vegetarian options that include broccoli and red peppers are abundant. Caribbean foods here pair the best of the sea with fresh fruits in season and rice. Ormond Beach features healthy foods that are sustainable and delicious at the same time.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Ormond Beach. Our customers recommend Rose Villa Ormond, Stonewood Grill & Tavern - Ormond Beach and 63 Sovereign
As of June 2, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Ormond Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Farm-to-table and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ormond Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ormond Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Oceanfront Inn and Suites - Ormond
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach
- Days Inn And Suites Mainsail Oceanfront
- Tokoma Wildlife Management Area
- Rivergate Village Shopping Center
- Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
- Lotus Boutique Inn and Suites
- Tomoka Marsh Aquatic Preserve
- Oceanside Studio in Daytona Beach
- The Casements
- Daytona Beach Vacation by Elbahtiti International Inc.
- Quality Inn On The Beach
- Halifax Plantation Golf Club
- Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker
- Ormond Beach Cottage by the Sea
- Riviera Country Club
- Ormond Beach
- Driftwood Beach Motel
- North Peninsula State Park
- The Maverick Resort & Restaurant