Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Plumsteadville
Outdoor dining in Plumsteadville
New restaurants to OpenTable in Plumsteadville
See what locals rave about in Plumsteadville
- HMHerbertMvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •31 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoConsistantly great food and service .Caleb always stops at the tables to great the guests .More infoCaleb's American Kitchen$$$$• American• New Hope / Lambertville•4.7
- GGabbyPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our first time eating here, and the food was delicious! My steak was cooked perfectly and my husband enjoyed his chicken parm, which was large enough to have leftovers for a 2nd meal. Service was great too, our waitress was friendly and attentive. Outdoor area is really nice, and I like how dogs are allowed.More infoPlumsteadville Inn$$$$• American• Plumsteadville•4.7
- CGChristG1 review5.0Dined on May 23, 2023We ate outside on the patio, which was very pleasant. We started with the hummus appetizer, which was excellent, and them I got the salmon BLT which was also excellent, and my wife got the fish tacos, which she said were delicious. The service was very good, and our waitress was pleasant and attentive. All in all, we were pleased and impressed, and we will be going back.More infoThe Water Wheel Tavern$$$$• Contemporary American• Doylestown•4.6
- IIcarusBoston / New England •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fantastic place. Food was good, perfectly cooked but the steak was under seasoned. Great place for romance, dates, anniversaries. Hotel was good too.More infoBlack Bass Hotel$$$$• International• Lumberville•4.8
- JMJudyMPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was absolutely a perfect visit. Our server was friendly and the food runner was attentive. My husband said it was one of the best pork chops he's ever had. It came with collard greens which they did to perfection. Inventive cocktail list and a varied menu with an emphasis on German cuisine but there's something for everyone. The ambiance was good for people watching the game but not so loud that you couldn't have a nice conversation with your table mates. It was a very relaxing afternoon.More infoDevil's Acre Tavern$$$$• American• Plumsteadville•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Plumsteadville
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Plumsteadville
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Plumsteadville on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Burgers in Philadelphia
Find the best fast food Burgers in Plumsteadville. See all Burgers open now and reserve an open table nearby search by price and more.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s restaurant scene brims with exciting new entrants, eager to fulfill a range of cravings. Choose from a diverse lineup that includes American southern cuisine, vegan tapas, classic Italian eats, and some of the city’s best tacos. Here are five new—and refurbished—restaurants to check out right now.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Whether you are visiting the kissing bridges, Peddler's Village or Sesame Place, you owe it to yourself to stop in the historic taverns and restaurants of Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania for an array of dining options. This historic area where George Washington crossed the Delaware River and spent many nights has many great restaurants featuring traditional and modern American cuisine. At these eateries, you can enjoy all of your favorites, often with a gourmet twist. Choose the grilled salmon or opt for the pork loin instead. For a different taste, head to one of Plumsteadville's pizzerias, where the traditional Italian-style pizza is superb. The community is also home to Chinese food favorites like egg rolls and lo mein.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 1, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Plumsteadville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Plumsteadville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Plumsteadville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.