Casa Grande Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Florence
Outdoor dining in Florence
Restaurant experiences trending in Florence
See what locals rave about in Casa Grande
- MWMaryWHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWith Son and daughter-in-law visiting from Cali, we wanted to dine at a locally run, non chain, spot. Having previously visited the Gilbert High Tide location, we decided on the new (to me) Steelyard location in Chandler. My son is still raving about the food! He admitted that he was skeptical about ordering Arizona seafood, but immediately was impressed with his Chilean Seabass. The portion was a huge thick fillet (more like a slab) broiled perfectly that was served with an amazing risotto. Jamie had the seafood enchiladas that was covered in a delicious cheesy white sauce. I had the linguini with clams and my favorite soup, steaming hot thick and creamy clam chowder, so yummy! Our starter was Oysters Rockefeller which we all loved and a sour dough loaf. We shared tastes of our meals and loved each one! The manager stopped at our table to check on us and we commented on the skills of the chefs and kitchen staff, every dish was seasoned just right and served promptly. We're definitely new fans of Chandler's High Tide at the Steelyard!More infoHigh Tide Steel Yard$$$$• Seafood• Chandler•4.5
- DSDebbieSearsLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe went to Anthem Grille on a Thursday night. Used OpenTable to make a reservation and I am glad we did, because they were very busy. My husband enjoyed his Mushroom Burger and a salad as his side. I got the 1/2 Smoked Brisket that came with coleslaw, cornbread and a side (I got the french fries). My meal was a lot of food for a reasonable price of $14.00. The staff was very helpful and friendly. So happy we have a nice dine-in place close to home. I understand that now they will be closing at 3:00pm on Sundays and closed all day on Mondays. The hostess said that it was because of the season (snowbirds leaving town), that they have made these changes.More infoAnthem Grille - Poston Butte Golf Club$$$$• American• Florence•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time having dinner here. Service was good but our mahi mahi came out undercooked. Staff made it right but wont be back as this happened the other time at lunch and the burger came out rare when ordered well.More infoCooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Chandler$$$$• American• Chandler•4.7
- BBobbivipPhoenix / Arizona •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was a special menu just for the New Years Weekend. Nice change of pace and I hope they put a few of the new items on the regular menu...live the tomato basil soup and the bacon appetizer. YumMore infoChop Block and Brew - Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort$$$$• Steakhouse• Maricopa•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a reservation and was seated promptly also great serviceMore infoNorth Italia - Gilbert$$$$• Italian• Gilbert•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Casa Grande
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Casa Grande
Whether you're discovering something new at one of the multiple outlet stores or something old in the Pueblo ruins, in Casa Grande you must discover some Southwest flavor. Start with breakfast burritos, tacos, or plates of eggs styled with green chili, beans, and potatoes. Wake up with refreshing pico de gallo. Follow with a turkey and bacon dish for lunch topped with mellow banana peppers, paired with creamy guacamole. Mix it up with a cooked-to-order bacon-wrapped steak filet with local favorite crunchy jicama salad. Try Oriental crispy spring rolls, steamy sweet and sour soup, and hearty Szechuan beef. Go classic with cheesy potato skins, leafy salad, and a half-pound beef burger topped to order with mushrooms, onions, or bacon. A freshly glazed sour-milk donut, anyone?