Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Prescott
Restaurant experiences trending in Prescott
See what locals rave about in Prescott
- LGLisaGvipCharlotte •7 reviews5.0Dined on May 24, 2023We loved our experience at the Barley Hound. The food was amazing, the service was at a good pace and pleasant. The wine/beer lists are solid with a great variety. Thank you Barley Hound for a most enjoyable dinner.More infoThe Barley Hound$$$$• Gastro Pub• Prescott•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 12, 2023Great Experience. Staff was great. Manager was awesome and very accommodating and our waitress was very personable and attentive.More infoRed Lobster - Prescott$$$$• Seafood• Prescott•4.5
- SSusanl122San Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My girlfriend and I were celebrating our birthdays last night by having dinner at Mariposa! We made reservations a couple of months prior. It was a packed restaurant. We arrived on time and we’re seated promptly. Timothy was our server and he couldn’t have been more attentive and helpful. We both ordered the filet mignon which was cooked to perfection and was so delicious! We shared the Caesar Salad, the Creamed Kale and the Lemon Mashed Potatoes with the Lobster Scampi. We were so full, but couldn’t resist sharing the Prickly Pear Cheesecake for dessert. All of the dishes were to die for and will be the subject of our dreams until we can visit Sedona again!More infoMariposa$$$$• Latin / Spanish• Sedona•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The atmosphere and historic value was great, and the food was amazing. Never had mussels before, but these were outstanding. The sirloin was great too! Service was great and want to go back the next time we end up in Prescott.More infoMurphy's$$$$• American• Prescott•4.1
- MmattmPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 29, 2022Best burger I’ve had in years and service were great. Coming back for the live entertainment Saturdays !More infoEagle's Nest$$$$• Contemporary American• Prescott•3
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Prescott
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Prescott, Arizona, is a community near Flagstaff that provides you with many alluring dining options. For example, there are plenty of American-style restaurants that you and your family can visit for comfort food. Hamburgers, thick-cut steak fries, and other classics are all available at budget-friendly prices. There is also a high-concentration of delicious pizza, and you can find authentic Italian eateries. Get the unique taste of Southwestern pizza by visiting a local eatery. Those who want something uniquely from Arizona can try out a real rattlesnake meal. The name is no joke: You can really eat fried rattlesnake, and it's delicious!
Frequently asked questions
As of June 1, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Prescott. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Prescott who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Prescott either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Heritage Park
- Willow Lake Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
- Horsethief Guard Station
- Antelope Hills Inn
- Town And Country Valley Mall
- Prescott Valley Recreation Area
- Tim's Toyota Ctr
- Days Inn Chino Valley
- Pine View Motel
- Comfort Inn at Ponderosa Pines
- Tonto Springs Ranger Station
- Watson Lake Park
- Spruce Mountain Lookout Family Picnic Area
- Honor Island Park
- Acker Park
- Whitespar Station
- Granite Basin Picnic Area
- Prescott Lakes Golf Country Club
- Prescott National Forest