Fountain Hills / Rio Verde Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Fountain Hills / Rio Verde
Outdoor dining in Fountain Hills / Rio Verde
Restaurant experiences trending in Fountain Hills / Rio Verde
See what locals rave about in Fountain Hills / Rio Verde
- TOTONYPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent Italian food. This coming from an east coast NY/NJ Italian dudeMore infoCasa Mia$$$$• Italian• North Scottsdale•4.7
- MMichelevipPhoenix / Arizona •26 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoNestled in the mountains with beautiful views, Cieolo at Adero is a lovely place to be. Indoor/outdoor dining allows for total climate control while still enjoying the outdoor experience. My most recent visit was with four other people during restaurant week, and even with a packed house they seated us right away and the service was on point and timely. I highly recommend for just a drink at the bar, lunch on the patio, or a spectacular dinner.More infoCIELO at ADERO Scottsdale$$$$• Farm-to-table• North Scottsdale•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was amazing, from apps, to main course to dessert. Our server, Alyssa, was fantastic. She was friendly and fun and made the experience that much better. The server assistant, Ben, was polite and very nice. I will definitely be returningMore infoEmber at We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort$$$$• Steakhouse• North Scottsdale•4.8
- RRalphvipPhoenix / Arizona •43 reviews5.0Dined on May 7, 2023We had a party of seven dear friends out on the patio on a beautiful evening in Fountain Hills. Servers and our Bus Boy were very busy but never forgot us. Food was terrific for each of us, the Blackened Tuna Salad was definitely 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟dish. We’ve never gone wrong there and will return. Thanks to everyone, it’s a well coordinated team effort.More infoThe Wicked 6 Bar and Grill$$$$• Contemporary American• North Scottsdale•4.6
- JJmo2gvipHawaii •43 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 8, 2023Birthday celebration and wanted something unique and special.This was it! Igloo was so cute, very private and the views were incredible. Service was fantastic and the food was amazing. Complimentary birthday dessert was a nice bonus.More infoThe Village At SkyTop$$$$• Contemporary American• Fountain Hills / Rio Verde•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Fountain Hills / Rio Verde
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Rio Verde
Fountain Hills and Rio Verde are in Maricopa County, near the Phoenix metropolitan area. In these towns, you'll find an abundance of traditional hot-and-spicy Latino fare. Even restaurants, diners, and cafes that feature other types of cuisine tend to offer a smattering of Mexican- or Spanish-inspired dishes from tacos and tapas to tortillas. Pasta, New York-style pizza, and overstuffed hoagies aren't strangers to these neighborhoods, either. Wherever you eat, you can look forward to friendly Southwestern-style service, large portions, and generous refills. As far as alcohol, skinny margaritas and authentic Spanish sangria are like water here. Play a round of golf and then fill up on a grilled pastrami Reuben.
- Desert Canyon Golf Club
- Hoo Hoogam Ki Museum
- Fountain Park
- Palisades Plaza Shopping Center
- Skylab, House at Fountain Hills
- Four Peaks Power Center Shopping Center
- Lexington Hotel and Suites
- Fountain Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- The Fountain
- Villa Demaret
- Fountain Hills Golf Course
- Comfort Inn Fountain Hills - Scottsdale
- Fountain Hills Manor