Paradise Valley Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Central Phoenix
Restaurant experiences trending in Central Phoenix
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Paradise Valley
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please call us direct to book your holiday reservations 480-948-5170.
In response to this current pandemic, we have thoughtfully implemented the following hours of operation and resort guidelines.
All guests must wear a mask indoors when not seated at a dining table. All food and beverage must be consumed while sitting down. Social distancing of at least 6-feet between groups is mandated.
See what locals rave about in Paradise Valley
- FWFrancesWPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur meal was superb! We had Bolognese and Short ribs Absolutely amazing, had the spinach Kale salad first DELICIOUS! he had the appetizer beef Carpaccio Sensational! then we shared the desert Seasonal Butter cake with Honey just sprinkled all over it with this most amazing Parline Icecream WOW exquisite! then the Jump start Coffee man oh man everything was PERFECT but the best thing of all - THE AMAZING FIG OLD FASHION! that drink...... CANT WAIT TO COME BACK for a cocktail! Great Job North! we go out a lot and I have to say one of the best meals we had in a long time! *****More infoNorth Italia – Kierland Commons$$$$• Italian• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.5
- SYSYLSvipPhoenix / Arizona •11 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoservice was amazing, we didn't care for one of our apps (the feta dip - tasted more like bad blue cheese) and she exchanged it for another app right away without hesitation. all other food was very tasty especially the watermelon avocado salad.More infoCulinary Dropout at The Quarter$$$$• American• North Scottsdale•4.6
- RHReneeHPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place if you're a wine lover. Amazing selection of food.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Scottsdale$$$$• American• North Scottsdale•4.6
- CMCMitchvipPhoenix / Arizona •24 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good food. Great margaritas. Will be back.More infoThe Mexicano$$$$• Mexican• Old Town Scottsdale•4.4
- SStevievipPhoenix / Arizona •25 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As a customer for well over 19 years. The half chicken I ordered was not up to par. Was very very dry as was the creamed corn. Very disappointing. Then wanted to order the donut for dessert. And you were totally out of it, once again disappointed. I’ll be back but really step itMore infoThe Greene House - Kierland Commons$$$$• American• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Paradise Valley
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Paradise Valley
Paradise Valley offers a wide range of options when it comes to food and outdoor dining. In this area, you can access Chinese, Indian, European, and even vegan/vegetarian restaurants. The chefs are also very creative with their menus and recipes, using local ingredients like apple butter, bok choi, and sweet potatoes. Restaurants in this neighborhood invest heavily in the dining environment. They are made to be exquisite in their appearance, often matching the style of food preparation employed in the restaurant. Owners also have a tendency to situate their restaurants in locations with great scenery so as to enhance the dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Paradise Valley include Lon's at The Hermosa, El Chorro and Hearth '61 at Mountain Shadows
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Paradise Valley are Lon's at The Hermosa, El Chorro and Lincoln Steakhouse at JW Marriott Camelback Inn
Bottomless brunch in Paradise Valley is available at Lon's at The Hermosa, El Chorro and Hearth '61 at Mountain Shadows
The most romantic restaurant in Paradise Valley is Lon's at The Hermosa
Restaurants in Paradise Valley with a great view include Lon's at The Hermosa, El Chorro and Rita's Cantina & Bar, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn
- Paradise Square Shopping Center
- Stoney Mountain Park
- Kino Plaza North Shopping Center
- Altadena Park
- Paradise Hills Shopping Center
- Indian Bend Park
- Phoenix Mountains Preserve
- Roadrunner Park
- Hayden Plaza North Shopping Center
- Venturoso Park
- The Hermosa Inn
- Joshua Tree
- Shea Plaza Shopping Center
- JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
- Grato Park