Make a free reservation
Book for late dinner in Goodyear
Outdoor dining in Goodyear
Restaurant experiences trending in Goodyear
See what locals rave about in Buckeye
- TRTerryRPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food at Vogue Bistro is always delicious. Fresh and tasty on all food. The drinks are the best we have had here in the Valley. I can't recommend this place enough and am so thrilled to have a wonderful place so close to home. You usually need to go to the city to enjoy the ambiance and this type of food, and here we have this incredible local gem in our backyard.More infoVogue Bistro$$$$• French• Surprise•4.6
- JRJulieR1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoNice to have onsite. Made reservations. Nice overlooking golf course. Would have sat outside, but it was too warm for us. Casual enjoyed food and drink. Server was not as attentive as I thought he should be.More infoRed Allen's Bar & Grill$$$$• American• Litchfield Park•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Apr 23, 2023Always a great experience! Delicious food, great drinks, and awesome vibe!More infoSaddle Mountain Brewing Company$$$$• Brewery• Goodyear•4.7
- TTylervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Unique restaurant. Great atmosphere and great food. Use the free valet for parkingMore infoLitchfield's$$$$• Contemporary American• Litchfield Park•4.6
- JJestervipOrange County •24 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great place to eat. Good food and service. Had two coupons for discount but were off by one day and they would not honor them. I found this to be irritating because we decided to eat there for the discount. Did not read the fine print, but thought they would go ahead and honor them, guess not.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Goodyear$$$$• Steakhouse• Goodyear•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Buckeye
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Buckeye, Arizona, has a vast array of places to please even the pickiest of eaters. With its choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you're guaranteed to find a place or two you'll love. For breakfast, make sure to try a local favorite, which is a meal of three eggs, home fries, bacon or sausage, pancakes, and your choice of bread. If that sounds like a bit much, you can always grab a smaller plate of cinnamon rolls. Of course, lunch and dinner favorites include fish-and-chips as well as a North Atlantic cod sandwich served on a buttered hoagie bun. Be sure to grab a specialty butter burger, like the Wisconsin big cheese pub burger.