Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Surprise
Outdoor dining in Surprise
Restaurant experiences trending in Surprise
See what locals rave about in Surprise
- TRTerryRPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food at Vogue Bistro is always delicious. Fresh and tasty on all food. The drinks are the best we have had here in the Valley. I can't recommend this place enough and am so thrilled to have a wonderful place so close to home. You usually need to go to the city to enjoy the ambiance and this type of food, and here we have this incredible local gem in our backyard.More infoVogue Bistro$$$$• French• Surprise•4.6
- TBTimBvipLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoMy husband left his cell phone on the table and our server Shelia ran outside and found us in our car just leaving and gave it to us. We were so grateful for her kindness in doing this. Nothing else even matters when someone goes out of their way to do "the right thing". What a great experience. She saved us such a hassle. Thank you Sheila and Red Lobster Surprise, AZ. You are the best.More infoRed Lobster - Surprise$$$$• Seafood• Surprise•4.2
- NBNanciB1 review5.0Dined on Apr 18, 2023Our service couldn't have been better. I got the club sandwich which was very good. The only negative I have to say about the restaurant is it did not have a sports like atmosphere like I thought it would. They need to hang some sports pictures (football, baseball, basketball) and of course pictures of golf courses. All TV's should have sports programs on and there should be more of them (TV's). Old games, ESPN, etc. should be on the TV's, not your local news. I'm from Cleveland which is one of the biggest sports towns there is. I guess this is what I expected to see. A sports bar atmosphere like we have in Cleveland and anywhere else I've been. And one other thing....I had to make reservations and asked for a 12-12:30 time. I made them online and it only gave me the times of 1:15 or 1:45. When we walked in, there was hardly anyone there. My question is, why couldn't I get my time I requested and why make reservations when it's not necessary? Thank you for your time to read this and I am very sorry about the fire that happen in your restaurant the other day. I hope things get better and you'll be open soon.More infoThe Falls$$$$• American• Surprise•3.7
- BFBFD1vipPhoenix / Arizona •29 reviews4.0Dined on Apr 2, 2022Trinity was an outstanding Server. Courteous, professional, efficient and just the right amount of attentiveness.More infoMacayo's Mexican Food - Surprise$$$$• Mexican• Surprise•3.9
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Surprise
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 10th largest city in Arizona is no longer just a small farming community. Even though the city's taste buds have grown along with its population, they've maintained their good ol' classic American farm-to-table fare. Wear your cowboy boots but leave the hat at the door when you visit any of the many fired-up steakhouses, cowboy grills, and open-fire kitchens. Are you playing a round at the 25-court Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex? End your day with authentic Mexican food that's served up in Hispanic-decorated restaurants or mom-and-pop spots on nearly every corner. You won't be deprived of getting the "best slice" of New York pizza in Arizona or even Southern food done Texan-style. The now-bustling city is full of foodie surprises - Surprise! Get it?
- Surprise Stadium
- Wildlife World Zoo
- Ennis Station
- Alma Elliot Square Shopping Center
- Point Sublime
- Crossroads Towne Center Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn and Suites Surprise
- Trilogy Golf Club At Vistancia
- Days Inn & Suites Surprise
- Sun Village Golf Course
- Mervyns Plaza Shopping Center
- Sun Dome Plaza Shopping Center
- The Cliffs in Surprise
- Motel 6 Phoenix Sun City - Youngtown
- Residence Inn Phoenix NW/Surprise
- Coyote Lakes Golf Club
- Pebblebrook Golf Course
- Windmill All Suites in Surprise
- Hillcrest Golf Course
- Whitetank Mountain Regional Park