- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined todayThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- OTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI went to Daphne for my birthday and I would, a thousand times over, recommend Daphne to everyone! Our Server Thomas was soo nice and made the best recommendations. His humour and knowledge made us feel like a big group of besties! The food was AMAZING and served beautifully! A shout out to Josh as well for being amazing! Can’t wait to go back!More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- JMJaneMToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a great time at Amal! The food was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. We chose a "quieter" table this time since the music can be quite loud at times.More infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- OTvipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Delicious food and friendly atmosphere. The new menu is great!More infoBurdock BreweryPrice: Expensive• Brewery• High Park•4.6
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in High Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Brewery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in High Park who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in High Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.