Liberty Village Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Liberty Village
Outdoor dining in Liberty Village
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Liberty Village
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Liberty Commons menu is largely inspired by quirky and imaginative twists on fine comfort food, with many dishes creatively integrating Big Rock Brewery’s quality craft beers, brewed on site.
Sit back and relax in the old-world charm of our Grand Dining Room - complete with floor to ceiling Palladian style windows overlooking the garden terrace or get comfortable at our wraparound bar!
Try a different local brew every day for just $7, $10 off wine bottles & $7 6oz wine pours every Wednesday and $4.50 select shots seven days a week.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Liberty Village
See what locals rave about in Liberty Village
- MGMakeupGirl81vipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOverall great just don’t order the gluten free pizza unless you have to. We did because of a person in our group and it was as hard as a hockey puck…their reg. Pizza is great though.More infoOretta King West$$$$• Italian• King West•4.3
- JLJhardaineL1 review5.0Dined on Jun 1, 2023I was planning a little surprise bday get-together for 7 guests and thought that Black Sheep's cocktail making class would be a great way to celebrate! Their monthly cocktail making class which includes 3 mixed cocktails, a few hors-d'œuvres and some good vibes was, overall, a really fun and entertaining experience! Customer Service Their customer service deserves a 5 star! I emailed them to inquire as to whether they could accommodate a larger group setting with a more private seating area since the class was open - and, they did! On arrival, they greeted our party and escorted us to our reserved seating area where the table was decked out with all the fun cocktail glassware, shakers, strainers and spoons. Ambience It was a quaint and intimate setting with both indoor and outdoor seating. It was a full class with about 20+ participants all ready to become bartenders and mixologists in their own right - even for a couple hours. I do think the music could have been punched up but it was still a really nice setting. The Class The two bartenders were both really knowledgable and helpful throughout. The start of the class was a tad bit dry but once we got to whip up our first bevvy and use our shakers, we all quite literally loosened up. The drinks were just as tasty as they were great to make and ogle. After each drink we had about 10-15 mins of down time to mix, mingle and enjoy our drinks as they prepped for the next cocktail. Food They also blessed us with some tasty finger foods to nibble on. The apps paired well with our drinks which included a cucumber kale/arugula salad, flatbread pizzas, bruschetta, roasted seasoned almonds and deliciously salty olives. It was just enough to curb our hungry tastebuds. There were very few hiccups and kinks to iron out but overall it was a great experience that I would most definitely attend again. While I initially thought the cost of the experience was a bit pricey - the value was well worth it.More infoBlack Sheep Irish Cocktail Bar$$$$• Irish• Liberty Village•4.2
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Jun 1, 2023Staff were very accommodating and food was great!More infoBrazen Head Irish Pub$$$$• Irish• Liberty Village•3.9
- Jjjq841 review5.0Dined on May 31, 2023Staff helpful food was quick and great tasting. Beers tasted good in sunshine and overall one of best places in liberty villageMore infoLiberty Commons$$$$• Comfort Food• Liberty Village•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌST$$$$• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
Award winning restaurants in Liberty Village
Restaurant experiences trending in Liberty Village
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Liberty Village
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Liberty Village include Valerie, Nodo - Liberty and Caffino
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Liberty Village are Caffino, Liberty Commons and Brazen Head Irish Pub
Bottomless brunch in Liberty Village is available at Nodo - Liberty, Liberty Commons and Brazen Head Irish Pub
The most romantic restaurant in Liberty Village is Valerie
Restaurants in Liberty Village with a great view include Valerie, Nodo - Liberty and Caffino
- Ontario Place
- Lamport Stadium
- Medieval Times Dinner Tournament
- Toronto Vacation Home Rentals - Luxury Penthouse Toronto
- LifeSuites King West Loft
- AOC Suites - Penthouse Condo
- LifeSuites Soho - Queen West
- Gladstone Hotel
- Lavish Suites - Two Bedroom Loft
- Atlantis Pavilions
- Luxury Downtown Toronto Furnished Apartment
- Elite Suites - Executive 2 Bedroom Suite
- Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex
- JJ Furnished Apartments Downtown Toronto: King's Luxury Loft
- King West Apartment
- Super Awesome King West Furnished Suite
- The Drake Hotel
- The Academy of Spherical Arts