Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Petworth
New restaurants to OpenTable in Petworth
Outdoor dining in Petworth
See what locals rave about in Petworth
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 31, 2023I celebrated my birthday here, and this customer service was amazing. The host set the tone at the door, when she greeted us, and escorted us to our seats. The bartender/waiter amazing. He worked a party of 10 and manage to bartend at the same time. The drinks came out supper fast, and so did the food. The food is sooooooooooooo good. Wings 10, steak 10, short ribs 10, oysters 10. Everything gets a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend. They have the best hookah in dc as well. Didn’t burn fast like other places. I will be going back for brunch real soon.More info1865 Steak Seafood & Cigars$$$$• Steakhouse• Petworth•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’ve always had good experiences at this restaurant. Food is good and consistent. The service is always prompt, friendly, and professionalMore infoOld Ebbitt Grill$$$$• American• Downtown•4.8
- NNicoleNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were celebrating and hosting friends from out of town and brought them to Founding Farmers for the great food and ambience. It truly exceeded expectations. It was a busy day at the restaurant (new year's day around brunch), but every single staff member we interacted with was so deeply kind and present with us. We had someone with allergies with us and the whole kitchen and pastry team looked out to care for them. Major shoutout to our server Randy (Randi?) and manager Josue who were both spectacular. And, as always, all of the food was out of this world. We will be back and we will recommend to others. Thanks for getting our new year off to a great start!More infoFounding Farmers - DC$$$$• American• Foggy Bottom•4.5
- AMAliciaMWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great brunch on New Years Day thanks to Richie. The food was great and the buffet well stocked. We enjoyed everything from fried chicken to doughnuts and delicious cocktails. For a Sunday brunch, I was surprised at how NOT noisy it was. And also, I’m not sure if was saying goodbye to 2022 or what, but as I made my second trip up to the buffet, the people around the restaurant looked happy and seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves- I’d like to think it was the ambiance, helpful staff that pointed me to a delicious dessert I hadn’t tried, and all the rest of the great food.More infoFounding Farmers & Distillers - DC$$$$• American• Mount Vernon Square•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The waiter did not tell us proper prices for buffet we was charged 50 dollars for orange juice . In addition she barely attended to our needs we had to find her numerous of times .More infoFarmers Fishers Bakers - DC$$$$• American• Georgetown•4.2
Award winning restaurants in Petworth
Restaurant experiences trending in Petworth
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Petworth
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Washington D.C., America's capital, is naturally a host to a wide and diverse array of cuisine. Located just north of Columbia Heights on the northeast corridor of D.C. is the Petworth neighborhood. While Petworth is a residential area, its dining offerings feel a little bit more youthful than some of the older, stuffier standbys in downtown D.C. Georgia Avenue is littered with bars and restaurants, and a stroll along this street will put you in close proximity to a number of gastropubs featuring farm-to-table salads, burgers and other gourmet pub-style food. Taverns and casual eateries seem to be the theme here, but for that international feel, just keep heading north to find authentic Jamaican delights.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 8, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Petworth. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Petworth who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Petworth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Parkview Recreation Center
- Twin Oaks Garden Recreation Center
- Parkview Playground
- La Lisa
- Turkey Thicket Playground
- Petworth Playground
- Georgia Avenue Petworth Metro Station
- U's Soldiers And Airmens Home Golf Course
- Twin Oaks Playground
- Turkey Thicket Recreation Center
- Raymond Recreation Center
- Upshur Pool
- Raymond Playground
- Upshur Recreation Center
- La Maria
- General Scott Statue