Make a free reservation
Book for late dinner in Culpeper
Outdoor dining in Culpeper
Restaurant experiences trending in Culpeper
See what locals rave about in Culpeper
- NCNCN73Washington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs always, gracious, attentive service. Menu varied, but not overwhelming, which makes choosing a little easier. Everything is so delicious, however, so it is still a challenge deciding which items to select. The Thai Chicken Salad is refreshing; the chicken perfectly done- and the Chef knows how to prepare fish dishes! Always so good. She Crab Soup is a no-brainer! Creme Brulee also a must-have to end a satisfying meal.More infoClaire's at the Depot$$$$• Contemporary American• Warrenton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023A great find, worth the drive. All the food was delicious and service was pleasant and efficient. Plenty of variety on the menu including seasonal dishes like asparagus soup and burrata with hibiscus coulis, pickled rhubarb, strawberries and crostini. We will definitely go back.More infoForked on Main$$$$• Contemporary American• Orange•4.5
- JCJCinVAWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on May 6, 2023My husband and friends of our had dinner at the tavern after going to a few wineries earlier in the day. Everything was perfect, the plantation house was beautiful, the courtyard where we ate on the back porch was great with a beautiful view of the mountains with a fantastic sunset. We had the 4 course menu, the food cooked perfectly, we literally had no issues and feel the price was fair. I had the flank steak and it was so good. I had the chocolate molten cake for dessert and it was really good. Our friends had the pork chops and the mahi and enjoyed their meal. My husband had the apple torte and our friends had the blueberry lemon cake, which both were excellent. What made it extra special to me was reading the history of the place on the back and finding out my 7th Great Grandfather patented the land at Meander in 1726 and his son, my 6th Great Grandfather lived there and was buried in the cemetery out back with his family and the Lightfoot's who married into the family. Such a precious find for me! And the manager stopped what she was doing to walk us down to the cemetery and is so reverent about it. I know it's being cared for well. I plan to come back when I can stay and hopefully talk to one of the owners who I believe is also distant family. What a neat night for me, totally unexpected.More infoCrooked Run Tavern at Meander$$$$• American• Culpeper•4.6
- LNLindaNWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our service was wonderful, and our server (I wasn't able to catch her name) wad fantastic and so patient with us. The braised short rib and risotto was sublime, and my mother thoroughly enjoyed her hangar steak and vegetables. It was great to share the experience with my brother and his girlfriend who were from out of state, and it was fun fighting my fiance for the bill. Again, major kudos to the server as we played tab wars that night.More infoFahrenheit 132$$$$• Steakhouse• Fredericksburg•4.9
- MMsbeevipWashington, D.C. Area •30 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This location was great. They continually replenished the buffet whenever items ran low. The quality and selection of food was excllent.More infoFounding Farmers - Reston$$$$• American• Reston•4.2
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Culpeper
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
If you're enjoying time in our nation's capital, then you'll want to try some of the local cuisine in Culpeper. If it's French food you're hankering for, then you can find lobster bisque, veal scallopini, and beef tenderloin in a truffle sauce. There's also a variety of Mexican food, and you can indulge in excellent fajitas, or you can try a taste of specialty pizzas. If those aren't what you fancy, you'll also find sushi, Thai, Italian, and steakhouse restaurants in Culpeper. There are great little diners with all the comforts of home, but there are also places to go where you can dress up and experience the height of fine dining.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Culpeper is Crooked Run Tavern at Meander
- Quality Inn Culpepper
- Meadowbrook Shopping Center
- Kestner Wayside Park
- Yowell Meadow Park
- Walden Hall
- Culpeper Town Mall Shopping Center
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Museum of Culpeper History
- Madison Wayside
- Rapidian Historic District
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Culpeper
- Culpeper Historic District
- Red Roof Inn Culpeper
- Dominion Square Shopping Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Culpeper