Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our venue let you indulge in an approachable yet refined atmosphere that delivers a fine dinning experience resonating with each guest.
Surrounded by a team driven by passion, Chef Danny Beaulieu takes pride in honoring the richness of the Canadian terroir, showcasing a vision of contemporary Canadian cuisine.
For the full experience a 6 courses tasting menu is also available.
Our sommelier Julie Hélie curates a wine list designed to pair with the creations chef Beaulieu & his team brings to the table. Enhancing our approach to what we believe is an outstanding gastronomic experience.
Also, elaborated seasonally, ãnkôr offers a diversified local beer selection as well as a Canadian spirits focused cocktail list.
Award winning Chef Tracy A. Little connects the guests through her love of the mountains, of food and foraging. The team incorporates this into everything they do with a focus on sustainability and craftsmanship. The servers will guide you in your experience, whether it is an upscale brunch on our south facing patio, high tea surrounded by wildflowers, or a tasting menu dinner experience. Featured on Chefs Vs Wild, Disney Plus.
Due to the size of our kitchen, we are not able to accommodate substitutions. We do offer menus for common allergens. Before booking with children (or in the summer with dogs), please consider if your child is comfortable sitting for up to 2.5 hours quietly at a table.
Need a great wine to pair with dinner? Our wine list has been recognized with Wine Spectators Award of Excellence for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Please note that reservation durations are limited to 1.5hrs due to limited capacity.
Please also note if you have booked an outside table we cannot guarantee that we have availability inside if the weather changes. Please phone to restaurant in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The Stirling also offers the Creekside Patio which features the same inspired menus as the Dining Room and Lounge with spectacular views of Spring Creek and the surrounding wildlife. Reservations are limited.
The King’s Table in the Stirling is a fine dining experience at the Malcolm Hotel. Chef Graham and our food and beverage team will host an evening you will not soon forg
The Wood Restaurant and Lounge is located in the log building at the corner of Main Street and 8th Avenue in Canmore and offers breathtaking views from the best patio in town. The lounge offers 24 draft beers on tap, a wine list with 30 wines from 30 vines, our signature and seasonal cocktail list including our famous peach bellini. Eight big screen televisions offer up all the big sporting events. Free wireless internet is available throughout, including the 130 seat patio......which offers great views of the local mountains.
....fun, food, and friends....
- DRDebR1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe enjoyed a lovely lunch by the windows on a cool fall day. Great view. Our server, Antonina was charming, patient, and friendly. I finally tried the Cullen Skink (salmon chowder) and loved it.More infoThe Stirling Dining Room and LoungePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Canmore•4.3
- CCookievipMontreal / Quebec •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoA fantastic location only a 5 minute walk from our condo in Spring Creek. Beautiful interior with a great patio. Greeter and servers were attentive and helpful. The menu choices were very good and the smoked dishes were fantastic. A tart dessert finished off a an enjoyable evening. Highly recommend this restaurant.More infoBridgette Bar CanmorePrice: Expensive• American• Canmore•4.8
- DMDawnMLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAbsolutely amazing dining experience! The food was like nothing we had ever tasted before, the flavour profiles were unbelievable! Complete 5/5 experience. I’m both gluten free and vegetarian and the kitchen accommodated this no problem, the best gluten free food I’ve tasted! My husband had the meat tasting menu and said his was exceptional too.More infoSauvagePrice: Very Expensive• Canadian• Canmore•4.8
- JHJeriH1 review4.0Dined on May 8, 2023Noisy and dated but the staff was very friendly and the food was delicious!More infoThe Drake PubPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Canmore•3.8
- RMRM82Edmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great way to spend our first dinner out in the new year!More infoMurrieta's CanmorePrice: Expensive• American• Canmore•4.6
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
- Mount Assiniboine Park
- Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino
- Fortress Mountain Ski Area
- Cross Zee Ranch
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn
- Banff Gate Mountain Resort
- Econo Lodge Canmore
- Holiday Inn Canmore
- Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Grotto
- Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park
- Silver Tip Golf Course
- Virginia Ann Hemingson Art Gallery
- Riverside Park
- Lions Park
- The Hostel Bear
- Bow Valley Provincial Park
- Fire Mountain Lodge
- Rocky Mountain Getaway