Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
GM Ivor Timmerman
Roma Style Sourdough Pizza
Traditional Italian Pastas
Tours of Italy Features
Private Dining room for up to 10
Local Craft Beers
Our authentic team of Gaucho Chefs will prepare the Southern Brazilian traditional "Churrasco" recipes on a daily basis for you. Our traditional cooking methods, the freshest of ingredients and stylish yet authentic presentation promise a unique gourmet experience.
Pampa is the perfect place for your business meetings, family gatherings and special celebrations. Indulge in our extensive wine list, feature drinks and exquisite desserts.
Pampa will provide you an unique experience, truly authentic food and excellent service.
One of Very few restaurants in the area that cater to Locally Sourced and Sustainable Alberta Ingredients. The Simply designed space is filled with natural light during the day and at dinner the ambiance is sophisticated, yet relaxed. The menus and features change regularily, and that is just one of the many reasons that locals and tourists alike return time and again.
Features of this Gem of the City are; A noteworthy and west facing Patio, A small but well planned out wine list with some great varietals not seen everywhere, 16 draught beers, including 4 rotating craft options, and the best burgers in town, as voted by customers.
Do not miss the casual and exciting atmosphere that is locally referred to as THE GRANARY KITCHEN.
- CPCodyP1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWaitress what’s awesome I can’t remember her name but helped me and my fiancé celebrate our engagementMore infoHash Breakfast Eatery & Forno ItalianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Red Deer•4.6
- CCaraCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExceptional service and the food was fantastic, enjoyed by all 5 at our table. Highly recommend!More infoPampa Brazilian Steakhouse - Red DeerPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Red Deer•4.6
- NANATHALIEZ1 review4.0Dined on Sept 19, 2023always a nice cozy atmosphere, the servers are friendly but not over the top..the food is great, their white chocolate creme brulee is excellent..worth the trip!!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Red DeerPrice: Expensive• American• Red Deer•4.7
- TJTeraJEdmonton / Northern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 17, 2023Very busy night for Moxies because of the Bryan Adams concert. We could tell the staff were giving it their all to serve everyone and although there was a wait for our meal, the staff were apologetic and extremely professional!More infoMoxies - Red DeerPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Red Deer•4.3
- BJBevJEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was great to be able to book through OpenTable online, but our request for seating when we arrived at the restaurant did not match our request online. We had asked for regular height table in the dining area and we were given a bar/height table in the bar. We found it was very loud and had difficulty conversing across the table. The bartender was also our server. He was very good! He was personable and appreciated! The food was fantastic! Overall we had a delightful evening despite the seating arrangementMore infoThe Granary KitchenPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Red Deer•4.2
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
- Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Red Deer
- Alberta Springs Golf Resort
- Urban Cottage Bed and Breakfast & Spa
- Kinsmen Twin Arenas
- Dry Island Buffalo Jump Provincial Park
- Sandman Hotel Red Deer
- Ramada Inn & Suites Red Deer
- Travelodge Red Deer
- Microtel Red Deer
- Comfort Inn & Suites Red Deer
- Howard Johnson Red Deer
- Phoenix House B&B
- Super 8 Stettler
- Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site
- Motel 6 Red Deer
- Best Western Plus Red Deer Inn & Suite
- Eastview Estates Community Association
- Quality Inn North Hill
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer