Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are a friendly neighborhood restaurant and we hate to turn people away on busy nights. So we kindly ask observe a two hour guest experience so that we can accommodate as many guests as we can on busy nights. Thank you! If you feel like you will require more than two hours, please phone for your reservation and let us know upon booking.
For groups over 4, or our Private Area (up to 10), or any other larger group inquiries; please phone us at (780) 417-4670.
& The food is Authentic Mexican Deliciousness
Chef Carlos grew up in Mexico City in a food culture as diverse and unique as any in the world. After leaving Mexico when he was 19, he spent many years working in kitchens across the US and discovering his passion for creating food that everyone can enjoy.
Hard work and dedication through his training at La Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute landed him a highly coveted gig at a Michelin-starred restaurant in California before he finally made his way to Canada.
In Edmonton, Chef Carlos and his business partner - Janette, started the Casa12Doce food truck. Set up for many years, Casa12Doce became not only a staple of the food truck scene but also of the community.
The delicious, authentic food created a following so loyal that when Chef Carlos and Janette decided to open a restaurant in 2016, it did not take long for the place to fill up regularly.
B&G sources as much of its menu from out East as possible to bring you tasteful tributes, genuine flavours and all the classics! From The OG Halifax Donair and Garlic Fingers, to the Mini Lobster Rolls and Chips, it’s all washed down with your choice of craft beer or cocktails.
B&G was founded by a group of passionate Canadians with a bold vision: to salute the spirited roots of Halifax with fellow Maritimers and share this beloved experience of food, drink, music and culture with the rest of Canada.
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined todayLove the food! The mussels are my favourite! The music is a little too loud for me.More infoBlowers & Grafton (Sherwood Park)Price: Expensive• Canadian• Sherwood Park•4.4
- JGJessicaGEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023We went for our 2 year olds birthday and they had the high chair and menu set up and were very helpful with her. Offering her multiple coloring and crayons when she needed. We were nervous going with her as it’s a nicer place but they made us feel very welcome and were accommodating.More infoCafe Celeste BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sherwood Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipEdmonton / Northern Alberta •35 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Happy hour drinks and food are outstanding value! Friendly service and our server Doug was incredible. Food is always delicious.More infoThe Other Place by La PatronaPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Sherwood Park•4.8
- SSherwood2016Edmonton / Northern Alberta •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a nice dinner New Years Day. The food and service were excellent.More infoCHOP Steakhouse & Bar - Sherwood ParkPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sherwood Park•4.6
- LPLyPasEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our order was exactly what we wanted, the steak and chicken were perfectly cooked. Our waitress was nice and very friendly!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Sherwood ParkPrice: Expensive• American• Sherwood Park•4.2
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 17 restaurants in Sherwood Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Tapas / Small Plates, Canadian, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sherwood Park who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sherwood Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.