Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Visit our Bar & Patio for Happy Hour specials and a la carte entrée dining. And every weekend we offer an unlimited brunch that is family-friendly!
Our Private Rooms are perfect for hosting a variety of events - visit our website and go to the Private Dining page to learn more!
COVER 3's accolades include best Mac N Cheese, best Wings and top Sports Bars. Whether you stop in for a quick lunch, take the family to brunch or host clients for dinner, COVER 3 is ready to serve you. Come and experience their specialties: Dining, Spirits and Sports.
Exciting, buzzing and delicious. An incredible culinary experience unlike anything else. At Delucca you will find an elegant neighborhood pizzeria where you can enjoy the exciting theater of an open kitchen with its wood-fired oven and sexy Bossa Nova.
Come by and unwind over terrific wines, cocktails and the most delicious pizzas!
Awarded as "best place for large groups" and "best pizza in Dallas"
- SVSarahVvipAustin •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoRisa is an AMAZING server and was so great to us!More infoBulevar Mexican KitchenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Arboretum•4.6
- SFSusanFExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOur waiter was exceptional. Very attentive and knowledgeable about both menu items and wine. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Thanks for a fun evening- we will return!More infoNorth Italia – AustinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Northwest•4.6
- KSKatinaSAustin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great anniversary dinner! The food, service, and overall experience was awesome.More infoRoaring Fork - North Austin, StonelakePrice: Expensive• American• Arboretum•4.6
- KCKelvinCAustin •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our 1st visit to Perry’s. We made a reservation and we were seated immediately upon arrival. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary so we were seated in a nice cozy area with a very sweet and patient server! I think her name was Katie but can’t remember.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Domain NorthsidePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Arboretum•4.7
- JJeanie1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2020very pleasant. enjoyed our food and ambience. Server was great. very patient with us. will be back.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Arbor WalkPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.1
8 of Austin’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Austin loves a full-blown party, and the special-occasion restaurants in this famously quirky city are as distinct as the people who celebrate here. No matter what you’re marking, whether it’s an all-out graduation party—hook ’em horns!—or a romantic milestone under a sprawling Texas sky, this town’s got a spot for you. Read on for a guide to eight Austin restaurants perfect for special occasions.
Austin’s 8 favorite bars
Austin’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Austin’s best outdoor dining
Austin’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
18 restaurants that define dining in Austin
The Texan capital’s dining scene is as spirited as its residents. Read on for a guide to 18 restaurants that are vital to Austin.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Austin
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
4 Must-Try Restaurants in Austin Right Now
Austin’s dining scene is unstoppable, growing by leaps and bounds, defined by the spirit of constant renewal. Bat City’s latest batch of restaurants mirrors its fast-growing population, including a hotel chophouse by a James Beard Award nominee and a swanky, Italian-accented steakhouse. A couple of Mexican spots that offer lesser-seen regional fare, inspired by the chefs’ travels to Oaxaca and beyond, plus a casual Hill Country smokehouse from a successful Houston transplant round out the selection. Prepare to be impressed by these four promising newcomers, reflecting the best of Austin right now.
8 Gameday Tables to Book in Austin This Fall
Everything, including football season, is decidedly bigger in Texas. In Austin, gameday fever takes on epic heights thanks to the University of Texas, set in the city’s buzzy downtown. When UT’s beloved Longhorns kick off their season on September 3, many fans will ditch their couches for TV screens at an array of lively bars and restaurants, which include everything from an airy downtown rooftop to a historic German-influenced dive. Though many spots serve up that faithful beer and wings combo, others pair brews and specialty cocktails with Irish pub grub, spicy Southwestern snacks, and New York-style pizza to fuel the fun. Here is OpenTable’s guide to Austin’s 8 best spots for watching football this fall—so book'em (horns).
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Austin’s 10 Best Burgers
The Austin culinary scene centers high-quality beef: From steakhouses to tacos to barbecue, there is no shortage of places to get the best beef. That extends to burgers, too — from a family-run spot that sources the beef on its burgers from its own ranch to burger patties made from wagyu, the restaurants in Austin let burger lovers get their fix every night of the week. Here are ten of the best burgers in the city.
The Arboretum area offers plenty of iconic menu options as well as some of the best upscale casual dining to be found anywhere in Austin. Whether it's authentic fish and chips, traditional brick oven pizza or legendary Central Texas barbecue, the Austin Arboretum area has something for everyone. If you prefer lighter fare, there is a wide range of sushi and fresh Gulf seafood to be found. A few signature Austin cocktails, such as the Mexican martini, can provide the perfect way to kick off an evening in a city that touts itself as the Live Music Capital of the World.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Arboretum. Our customers recommend Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Domain Northside, Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Austin Arboretum and Roaring Fork - North Austin, Stonelake
As of December 2, 2023 there are 24 restaurants in Arboretum. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Steakhouse, American, Contemporary Mexican, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Arboretum who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Arboretum either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Austin Northwest/The Domain Area
- Hampton Inn Austin-Arboretum/Northwest
- Braker Lane Crossing Shopping Center
- North Village Shopping Center
- Great Hills Market Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North
- Northwest Park
- Balcones Woods Shopping Center
- The Domain
- Aloft Austin at The Domain
- Austin Art Space Gallery Studios
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Austin North/Near the Domain, TX
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum/Northwest
- Renaissance Austin Hotel
- Bull Creek Greenbelt Park
- Great Hill Station Shopping Center
- Balcones Community Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin NorthWest/Arboretum
- Schroeter Park
- Oak View Park