Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please join us for Happy Hour from Monday through Thursday 12pm to close at the bar
Escape the bland fare offered at most restaurants when you and your family choose to dine at Twist Fells Point in Baltimore, Maryland. You will get a fantastic array of traditional American cuisine with options for takeout and catering. Our American restaurant is unlike any other, with meals at any time of day or night.The secret to our success is the mind behind our new menu. Our executive chef, Mr. Jose Joel Molina, is the owner of our restaurant. With more than 15 years of experience in the industry, his time living in Greece and his Hispanic influences infuse the unique flavor of our menu items. Mr. Jose Joel Molina's parents lived in Morrocco, and he speaks several languages, including Spanish, French, English, Arabic, and Italian. The international clientele we draw are always able to receive assistance from Mr. Jose Joel Molina.
Barcocina features Mexican inspired cuisine with fresh ingredients and original twists meant to share among friends. Barcocina's cocktail list emphasizes fresh squeezed juices for next level freshness and taste. With amazing open air spaces and uninhibited views of the harbor, Barcocina is the premier place to eat, drink and socialize. The glass and aluminum garage door walls open to a panoramic view of the harbor. Each seat, indoor and outdoor, makes the harbor view a part of the Barcocina experience. Open for Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner daily, as well as late night with live DJs on Friday & Saturday nights makes Barcocina the go to place for all your dining and entertainment needs.
Atlas Restaurant Group promotes a dining atmosphere and the suggested dress is business casual. We kindly ask our guests to abide by these suggestions to create an enjoyable environment for all guests.
The following items are prohibited however:
• Gentlemen’s tank tops or sleeveless shirts
• Hats are not permitted indoors for gentlemen
• No exposed undergarments
• Clothing with language or graphics that are vulgar or sexually explicit
• Footwear is required, however there is no restriction on the style
*Children accompanied by an adult are not subject to the Dress Policy*
- PBPatriciaBBaltimore / Maryland •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful little find! Great location, wonderful food, great service and very pretty restaurant!More infoTwist Fells Point BYOBPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Fells Point•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was an incredible evening. Our family of seven enjoyed an amazing meal in the private cellar - both food and service was world-class. Charcoal grilled lamb and shrimp, lobster pasta and saganaki plate were the crowd favorites. We will highly recommend Black Olive to our foodie friends.More infoBlack OlivePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Fells Point•4.7
- RWRobertWintersWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Myself and my girlfriend dined on thanksgiving day for dinner. The ambience was beautiful the food was great I had one minor mishap but it got corrected professionally and quickly. The staff is very nice and our waiter was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this place to any of my friends and family.More infoAmpersea RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Harbor Point•4.5
- PWPatriciaW1 review5.0Dined on Sept 27, 2023Ra Sushi knocked it out the park again. I came with some friends for their first time and they LOVED IT! The waiter was AMAZING and gave great suggestions for the new people. The food was great and the drinks too!! I will DEFINETLY be back againMore infoRA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Baltimore, MDPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Harbor East•3.8
- SSarahvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great New Year’s Day brunch where we got to sit outside. Everyone’s brunch was delicious, and the live music inside was nice. Very kind serviceMore infoThe Choptank - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Fells Point•4.3
Discover Fells Point
If you're in the mood for some grub in an energetic atmosphere, Fells Point is the right place for you! This Baltimore neighborhood is loaded with 120 pubs and restaurants, live music, and some of the tastiest cuisine in the city. Fells Point has a rich history with a superb tradition of harbor cuisine. Perhaps the waterfront views in the neighborhood have your stomach rumbling for some of Maryland's famous seafood? There are plenty of restaurants where you can order savory crab cakes and heaps of classic seafood boils. Or maybe you're curious about what "Baltimore-inspired Mexican cuisine" or "pit beef" mean? You can find it all tucked away in the historic rowhouses that make up this bustling spot on the Patapsco River.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fells Point is Duck Duck Goose - Fells Point
- Bayview Marina
- Inn at the Black Olive
- Maritime Park
- Fell's Point Visitor Center
- Fells Point Maritime Museum
- Captain James Landing
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum
- Perry Hall Shopping Center
- Fell's Point
- The Inn at Henderson's Wharf, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Baltimore
- Perry Hall Crossing Shopping Center
- Perry Hall Square Shopping Center
- Frederick Douglass Isaac Myers Maritime Park
- Admiral Fell Inn
- Silver Spring Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at Union Wharf
- Fells Point Historic District