- AMAnneMarieGreater Boston •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have had a gift card for some time, and just hate going into Boston, especially the North End where parking is abysmal!!! Boy, was this worth the drive and horrendous parking! I had the Frutti di Mare which was delicious! My husband had the veal parmigiana! I have never seen veal parmigiana like Umbria’s! Huge veal chop, butterflied on the bone breaded and prepared parmigiana style! Presentation was amazing as was the flavor! Could easily be shared by two people!More infoUmbriaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• North End•4.5
- ELELizabethCGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe fried zucchini flowers and truffle ricotta. The short ribs and polenta. The pasta special. The espresso martinis. The service. Perfection. We will be back soon!More infoBriccoPrice: Expensive• Italian• North End•4.6
- DMDonnaMGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy boyfriend is very picky when it comes to pasta. He tends to only prefer his own, and something in restaurant pasta is always not quite right. Not THIS time! He ordered the bolognese and could not stop complimenting it. He gave it a full 10! That’s NEVER happened before. I had the salmon and it was delicious too.the mussels were unlike any mussel I’ve tasted before. So good. Our server and busser were excellent and attentive. We went early (4:30) so it was quiet in the back room. BF is still talking about the pasta today so I’m sure we will be back.More infoLucca North EndPrice: Expensive• Italian• North End•4.6
- BBanannyGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 30, 2023I went on a Sunday night, Spanish karaoke! Super loud and fun!More infoLa Hacienda RestPrice: Moderate• Mexican• East Boston•4.8
- XXinevipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a go to! Went with my husband and two boys (15 and 13) on a whim and was able to get an early res for New Year’s Day. I got the gluten free pasta with truffle sauce and mushrooms - chef’s kiss amazing - and everyone else had their own lobster ravioli dishes - yes, that good!! We CRAVE this place. Make a res through Open Table to make seating easier, then head to Dolce at the corner for gelato and/or and affogato for dessert :) You won’t be disappointed.More infoTrattoria Il PaninoPrice: Moderate• Italian• North End•4.4
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover East Boston
Eating well in East Boston, also known as Eastie, isn't hard. This Boston neighborhood is known for variety. You can find anything under the sun no matter what you are craving. While in East Boston, a few special dishes are obligatory. Sample some award-winning, Aussie-inspired meat pies while taking in the harbor view. The lobster roll is an old favorite that cannot be ignored. The sweet lobster meat and fresh bun will be on your mind long after you head home. Peruvian-style chicken is served up fresh and hot at a number of venues. The seasonings and savory sauces make it a must try in the area. If a low-key vibe and unique cuisine are your thing, you'll be right at home in East Boston.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in East Boston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Boston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Boston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Al Festa Little League Field
- Evolve East Boston
- Central Square
- BOS Airport
- Herbivorian House
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
- Wood Island Station Historical
- South Shore Plaza Courts
- Embassy Suites Boston at Logan Airport
- Airport Garden House
- Wood Island Park Historical
- Harborside Community Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- Eagle Square