Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Romantic and cozy, Portobello ristorante attracts all kinds of diners. They come for the candle-lit tables, comfortable chairs, and intimate ambiance that compliments the menu inspired by southern Italy. Owner and locally-renowned chef 'Pino' Milano creates dishes using fresh, quality ingredients that arouse taste buds and will satisfy any appetite.
ATLAS steak + fish is a flirtatious and modern twist on the iconic North American steakhouse. Sip and savor in our warm and casually-elegant ambiance as we serve you with our stylish approach to hospitality and remarkable cuisine.
Selecting the finest ingredients, exploring global flavors, showcasing unique cooking techniques, and engaging table-side service are all elements that speak to our commitment in crafting a truly distinctive dining encounter.
Located in the heart of Burnaby, ATLAS is your premier destination for casual gatherings and special occasions.
Bin 4 Hospitality and chef Michael Ringland have created an award winning menu of gourmet hamburgers as well as fresh salads and appetizers in a trendy, cozy atmosphere featuring local beers, wine and cocktails.
Seatings on main floor and 2nd floor to ensure guests safety.
Social distancing of 2 meters per table.
Lakeside dining with sustainable West Coast cuisine inspired by Mediterranean flavors.
This new location features energizing kitchen views from every seat, a cozy dining room, a lively and social bar, and an impressive patio with sliding doors that lets the patio vibes flow into the restaurant. Our menu is the perfect mix of healthy and indulgent, including classics like the Cajun Chicken, as well as new menu items such as the Seafood Platter and our Sushi Tacos.
Earls Station Square is a vibrant space with a design and menu that have been curated specifically for Burnaby’s residents. We are proud to feature local and Burnaby-born artists that uniquely reflect the community’s global influences.
La Forchetta Burnaby brings you fresh pasta made daily, a variety of fish and meat dishes along with more traditional pizza and region specific Italian favourites.
Discover a wholesome menu with a focus on local produce and house made items. Time & Place is the place to gather and graze over an array of mains, sharable plates, and casual handhelds all prepared to perfection. Executive Chef David Ferguson truly presents the best of what is around us.
There’s a Time & Place for everything.
Driving to visit us? 2 hour complimentary parking validation is available when you dine with us. Don't pay at the pay station. Come to the front door to scan the parking QR code to enter in your license plate and validate your parking.
It’s a fun, sunny and laid-back atmosphere with fresh, flavour-driven food and drinks. Enjoy a bowl, salad or one of our signature dishes while sharing a pitcher of margaritas with some friends. In a hurry or don’t feel like cooking, grab something from our provisions fridge to take home.
Join us for our daily Happy Hours, everyday from 3pm-5pm and again from 9pm close Sunday through Thursday and 10 pm-close of Friday and Saturday. Our Happy Hour menu is filled with shareable items like the Oh So Sticky Korean Ribs and crushable cocktails like our Liquid Sunshine Slushie.
Whether you’re looking for a brighter day or a carefree night, it’s always sunny at Birdies.
For all Patio seating, it is on a first come first serve basis at the restaurant.
Little Billy's features a Covered and Heated Indoor Patio with a gas fireplace.
Large Group Event bookings are available. Patio is available for private event bookings.
Please contact Little Billy's directly for groups over 12 people.
- SGSevinaGVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHad a great experience visiting Birdies. We Loved the Bird Bath, we tried the Lim Margarita and remixed the strawberry with Jalapeños (for a strawberry jalapeño marg)… just ask for easy syrup and eat ice and it will be great! Great atmosphere and our server Issac was fantastic, loved his recommendations. I think it’s more of an adult atmosphere and vibe rather then a family place with children. Overall a great vibe and all the servers/hosts were so friendly.More infoBirdies Eats + Drinks - BurnabyPrice: Moderate• American• Burnaby•4.2
- MTMsThompsonVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the host, to the server Mariella, to the manager the service was AMAZING!!! This is what keeps bringing us back to celebrate special family occasions. We want to say thank you as the service reminds us of pre-Covid times when clients were treated with kindness & respect I wish great service was contagious you could revitalize the industry!!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - BrentwoodPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Burnaby•4.4
- CSCherylSvipVancouver / British Columbia •40 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoPersonas restaurant offers an enjoyable dining experience with amazing pizzas and a delightful atmosphere that’s just the right balance – not too loud, allowing for comfortable conversations .. we enjoyed our work functionMore infoPersonas Patio + Restaurant + LoungePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Burnaby•4
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Best Tomahawk Steak! Must try. Also great mussels & clams. Lobster roll was mediocre.More infoATLAS steak + fish - BurnabyPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Burnaby•4.6
- HHooneyVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023On New's Day, we went to the Key by Willingdon There were 4 of us. Our server was very nice and helpful. I think his name was Dennis or Ennis? Unfortunately, the server for the booth beside us was very very loud. We couldn't talk or hear anything until he left. I believe he had a twin brother. I'm sure that young man is very good at his job. But he could tone it down a couple of bars.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - BurnabyPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Burnaby•4.7
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 27, 2023 there are 16 restaurants in Burnaby. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Global, International, Contemporary Canadian, Mediterranean and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Burnaby who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Burnaby either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Shadbolt Centre For The Arts
- Ceperley House
- Deer Lake House
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby)
- Mount Seymour
- Executive Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby
- Burnaby Art Gallery
- Tennis Courts
- 401 Inn
- Simon Fraser University
- Fraserview Golf Course
- Killarney Suite
- Central Park
- Happy Day Inn
- Burnaby Mountain Park
- Accent Inns Burnaby
- Canlan Ice Sports Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Terry Fox Field
- Deep Cove