Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether it's an evening of intimate candlelight conversation, a laughter filled night with a table of friends, or a relaxed summer evening on our patio, we work to create a special experience for you from the moment you walk in our door. At our Greek restaurant in Ladner, the focus is on fresh, authentic Greek food and drink. We draw on the best of old and new, using family recipes that have been nurtured to perfection over the generations, focusing on clean, vibrant flavours, and plating our dishes with flair - knowing that the very best meals engage all the senses. Experience TAVERNA GORGONA - the hospitality, the sights, the sounds, the food & drink specialties of Greece.
NOTE 2: Two-Hour TIME LIMIT for Patio may be enforced [Time starts when first guest arrives]
Since 1997 RiverHouse Restaurant, Pub & Marina has established a rich history & relationship with the community of Delta. This is where great food & good friends come together!
We pride ourselves in having an experienced & friendly service team, who together, treat the RiverHouse as an extension of our home, where every guest is VIP.
Home to the largest heated patios in Delta; boasting incredible views & magnificent year-round sunsets, escape to what feels like a mini vacation & watch the Eagles soar!
Whether it be a brunch, lunch, happy hour, dinner, corporate function or special event, we have the space [Private rooms which seat 8-26 or indoor seating up to 88] with set or custom menus to suit a variety of occasions.
Come to our house, the RiverHouse where our house is your house. We look forward to meeting you!
DUE TO LIMITED SEATING CAPACITY, PAT QUINN'S IS ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ONE TABLE OF 12, ONE TABLE OF 10 AND ONE TABLE OF 8 PER SEATING. BOOKING FOR THESE LARGER GROUPS IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined todayIt’s too loud when full and they need acoustic treatment to take the noise level down. Mario’s in Tsawwassen spent the money and it made a night and day difference. Money well spent!More infoTAVERNA GORGONAPrice: Moderate• Greek• Delta•4.7
- DWDanielWVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews5.0Dined today7pm Sat. Wife & Son had seafood pasta . I had the lamb shank. Food arrived super quick & was excellent as was service. We'll be back!!❤️🙏🏻👍More infoRiverHouse Restaurant and PubPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Northwest)• Delta•4.5
- TTeeksVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service! It was busy a night at the restaurant so our table was very close to another table... but other than that, no complaints!More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Richmond SouthPrice: Expensive• Steak• Richmond•4.4
- DMDeborahMVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Took the family for New Years Day brunch. Good selection of menu items and also a kids menu though we ended up not ordering off it. Prices very reasonable and good portions, everyone enjoyed their meals. Don commented on his good the sausages were.More infoPat Quinn's Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delta•4.5
- RSRitaSVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My guests were there for the first time and enjoyed the food. I have been here several times. Would definitely recommend the restaurant to my friends and family. We all had an enjoyable New Years Day both at the restaurant and casino.More infoMatch Eatery & Public House - DeltaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delta•4.4
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.