Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We invite you to Lou'mar, a destination for those seeking exceptional cuisine and a mesmerizing dining experience that blends South American and Korean flavors harmoniously.
Immerse yourself in the magic of their innovative dishes, meticulously crafted with the perfect fusion of flavors and textures. Brace yourself for an enchanting culinary journey filled with unforgettable tastes, alluring aromas, and visually stunning presentations that are simply unmatched.
Afternoon Tea is offered daily with seatings at 11:00am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm. Packages start at $125 per person.
For the month of December 2023, a special Holiday Afternoon Tea will be offered with seatings at 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm, and 6:00pm. Packages start at $135 per person for the Holiday Afternoon Tea.
The Living Room requires a credit card to secure reservations. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $50 per person.
All the party need to be present to be seated.
The Best in Japanese Barbecue.
The finest selection of Kuroge Wagyu from Japan.
We always begin with popovers and chicken broth. Options are endless as you may choose from one of our classics or a new and uniquely crafted starter or main course. Dessert is always a rich and satisfying finish to the meal. A leisurely and luxurious lunch awaits you.
Looking to host an event? We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
Additional reservations, including for parties of 7 or more, may be available directly on our website at www.matusteak.com
A Beverly Hills steak restaurant exclusively serving 100% grass-fed Wagyu from First Light Farms.
At our heart we are an American Steakhouse featuring Prime Beef, Prime Seafood and offering the finest of spirits. Our menu offers other signature dishes, such as our amazing Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pie & our truly classic Cobb Salad. Attention to every detail prevails - a wine list curated to pair with our menu; Martinis & Classic Cocktails made with the highest quality of ingredients.
Over the years, Our Team has built its acclaim on providing impeccable & personalized service while providing all of our guests a world class experience. We pride ourselves on knowing our guests. In fact, when you dine with us at The Grill on The Alley, you become family.
At Steak 48, we encourage all of our guests to get dressed up for a great experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, athletic wear, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments will not be permitted. We prefer no printed t-shirts, hats or visors and always appreciate collared shirts or sports coats. Please dress as your elegant selves. You are going to have a great time!
If you need any special accommodations or flowers reach out to us at the host desk!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Accented by its iconic yellow and white striped umbrellas, and a favorite among area residents and hotel guests alike, the rooftop bar offers a curated selection of wine, champagne, and imported beer, plus a collection of handcrafted signature cocktails.
Whether you are seeking a casual dining experience bathed in California sunshine, or a cozy night with a cocktail under star-filled skies, our refined rooftop is your year-round retreat.
Please note there is a 2-hour time limit on all tables.
Enter a contemporary space and experience traditional Italian cuisine from the old world. Emilia Ristorante features the traditional Emilia Romagna cuisine; showcasing hand-made pastas, grass-fed beef, wild fish, and locally sourced produce.
Original owner Chef Nobi Kusuhara opened Sasabune in West Los Angeles in 1993 and opened Beverly Hills location in 2013.
We are getting ingredients and produces from local and Thailand. Be a part of our family together.
- MmimivipLos Angeles •56 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLovely restaurant. The outdoor space is perfect. Plenty of warmth from heaters. The food is always delicious and the menu is varied enough to satisfy everyone.More infoOcean Prime - Beverly HillsPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Beverly Hills•4.8
- DLDerekLvipLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place to eat I’ve been coming there for over 15 yearsMore infoIl PastaioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Beverly Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI had to hurry & had my salad packed to go. Ordered the chicken salad & added shrimp. The shrimp was grilled whole with shells & legs. Why would I spend $45 on a salad & have to peel a shrimp? I peeled a shrimp & it was gooey & gross. Restaurant is charming & has a great location. Service & management was excellent.More infoThe Terrace at The Maybourne Beverly HillsPrice: Expensive• undefined• Beverly Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •25 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love this restaurant because the food is always very good and the waiters conscientious. It’s one of our go to places in BH. Thanks, Giacomo, for doing a great job!!More infoPiccolo ParadisoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Beverly Hills•4.7
- HHammyvipSouthwest Florida •90 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always a solid experience. Steak slightly over cooked but that is being picky. Great experience as always thank you!More infoMastro's Steakhouse - Beverly HillsPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Beverly Hills•4.6
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover Beverly Hills
When you mention Beverly Hills, everyone thinks about the boutiques; however, it also offers a huge range of culinary options. Restaurants of every ethnicity reside in Beverly Hills. The Beverly Hills food experience includes seafood, steak, and other American cuisine favorites. The offering of fish plates is varied with fresh seafood picked each day. You'll find specials such as Blackened Snapper with Corned Spoon Bread and Jalapeño Tartar. Fillet Mignon seared and cooked to order is also excellent. Modern traditional American meals are also available at the posh and happening restaurants in Beverly Hills. If you prefer something simpler, there are comfort food restaurants too.
Frequently asked questions
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Electric Fountain
- Martyrs Memorial And Museum of The Holocaust
- Clark #4
- Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
- Crescent Drive Apartment BH
- Montage Beverly Hills
- Museum of Academy of Motion Picture
- Clark #5
- Beverly Hills Apartment
- Cozy 1-Bedroom Beverly Hills Apartment
- The Paley Center For Media
- Paley Center For Media
- Modern, Luxurious Well Located Home
- Neiman Marcus
- Wilshire Robertson Plaza Shopping Center
- Anderton Court
- Spadena House
- The Clark Apartment