- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful! Always wonderful and delicious! Great wait staff and managementMore infoCaliente - Kings BeachPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southwestern)• Kings Beach•4.4
- JjleetahoevipSan Francisco Bay Area •56 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe ambience and service are outstanding. The hostess is a lovely, friendyly woman who starts the night off nicely. Our waiter, a nice man from Spain and who has waited on us twice, could not be better - so warm, professional and knowledgable, attentive without hovering. The poke cones are a MUST HAVE, along with the aruglua salad. It's the only salad on the menu but covers all the bases. The lobstter tempura was done really well, too. The rack of lamb special is enough for my husband and me to share. Don't miss the spinach and boy choy. My son and his date both had paella, which they really liked. Too full for dessert! A wonderful experience from start to finish. , starting with the hostess' greeting,More infoWolfdale's Cuisine UniquePrice: Expensive• Californian• Tahoe City•4.9
- LFLauraFvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoChristy Hill remains our favorite restaurant and n the greater Tahoe area. The food is seasonal and delicious, the wine list is excellent, and the service is friendly and attentive. The location is great, with a beautiful view of the lake, even in the winter. I am pescatarian, and there are always several good options, including vegetarian options. We come back every time we are in town, and love it even more!More infoChristy HillPrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Tahoe City•4.8
- PWPWDsvipSan Francisco Bay Area •34 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Beautiful views of the lake. Menu had nice selection of options. The food may not be fine dining but is very nice. Staff very helpful and we had a great evening and dining experienceMore infoJake's on the LakePrice: Expensive• Californian• Tahoe City•4.2
- MMikevipSeattle / Eastern Washington •42 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Years dinner was great as was service from Isabella. We had prime rib and Spanish Taritelli. The peppermint ice cream with hot fudge topped off an all around good experience. Always a treat to eat at Garwoods!More infoGar Woods Grill and Pier RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Californian• Carnelian Bay•4.6
Discover Carnelian Bay
North Lake Tahoe is a unique city that straddles the border of California and Nevada. Carnelian Bay is nestled in the region and offers a dining scene that consists of an interesting mix of comfort foods and seafood options. Fish is the mainstay of many dishes available at fine-dining restaurants, showing off the taste of the lake. Locals often enjoy seafood and other protein choices with vegetables such as fresh string beans and carrots. Barbecue is also a favorite option in Carnelian Bay at a number of local joints specializing in tender Southern-style meats. These smoked meats made in the Alabama tradition continue to grow in popularity and are an excellent choice for some Lake Tahoe American comfort food.