Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A home from home but with better food, booze and craic.
An extensive Happy Hour Menu nightly makes FIN the neighborhood favorite.
Don't want the night to be over?
Tucked behind our restaurant FIN and located where the name comes from is our modern, speakeasy bar, The Alley Lounge. With no signage and no pretentious doorman, The Alley Lounge has become a favorite for those who want good drinks, good food, and a good time! Join them for a night cap!
In 2019, Mario & Allegra decided to recreate a similar type of restaurant in which they met: California-Italian cuisine for the neighborhood and families to gather and enjoy locally-sourced meals. Allegra California Café offers healthy alternatives, hearty comfort foods, and vegetarian and vegan options. We proudly serve Lavazza coffee as well as beer, wine, & wine-based cocktails.
Located in the heart of downtown Culver City, Simonette is the perfect spot for an early morning espresso and croissant on your way to work, a leisurely lunch, an ice-cold Rosé or signature cocktail at Happy Hour, a delightful dinner date, or to finish your evening with a digestif.
At Fifty One Kitchen, the passion for traditional Chinese, made-from-scratch cooking juxtaposed with reputable Chinese culinary expertise is clearly evident in its innovative wok-style and hand-prepped dishes including carefully-crafted handmade sauces, live seafood, and dim sum favorites. Using fresh farm-to-table ingredients, no MSG, no artificial flavoring, and low sodium, Fifty One Kitchen allows you to indulge in purposeful, quintessential Chinese comfort food at the heart of Los Angeles.
- FfoodievipLos Angeles •76 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Loved the venue, great service, great food. music level low unlike most restaurants so we could converse easily. We'd go back in a heartbeat!More infoSimonette at Palihotel Culver CityPrice: Moderate• French• Culver City•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023It was amazing, the only thing I had an issue with are the drink pricing vs the drink actually being enjoyable. The margaritas are straight tequila, if you’re a tequila lover like me that isn’t that much of a issue but, for a 20 dollar drink the average person should be able to not just enjoy it but rave about it. They fixed the issue quickly and brought my partner something else right away. Thanks Javier’s.More infoJavier's - Century CityPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Century City•4.6
- SscarlettvipLos Angeles •65 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We never received the very first item we ordered. Our waiter had suggested it. During our meal, we repeatedly asked the waiter about the missing dish and he kept telling us that he would check on it. Finally, an hour and a half later he told us that the restaurant wasn't serving that dish because they were lacking one of the ingredients. When we received the bill, we gave our waiter 2 credit cards to split the check. We were then given 1 receipt. Apparently, they charged our 2 cards without our signatures and without our being able to add a tip. We were told we could leave a cash tip. Very strange. We did enjoy our meal and the food was very good.More infoIron Teapot Dim Sum & BarPrice: Moderate• Dim Sum• Culver City•3.7
- JDJoelDNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Incredible food and atmosphere, a little on the exxy side, but we loved it. Would love to come back on the balcony in summer!!More infoCatch LAPrice: Expensive• Seafood• West Hollywood•4.7
- CMCherylMLos Angeles •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I enjoyed the restaurant. My steak was tough which I couldn’t eat comfortably.More infoMEET in ParisPrice: Moderate• French• Culver City•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Discover Culver City
Culver City has been a hub of film and television production since the 1920s and has been home to movie magnates like MGM Studios and historic icons like the Hughes Aircraft Company. Its Southern California location has brought in a diverse and rich dining scene influenced by many traditions. Food aficionados can expect to find prime examples of local farm-to-table cuisine, traditional and inventive street tacos, and formal fine dining, just to name a few of the exciting and innovative restaurant styles in the neighborhood. If you're ready to explore Korean, Japanese and Hawaiian dishes, it's worth taking the time to visit Culver City to indulge. You can play to your sense of nostalgia and enhance your adventure by partaking in the varied dining choices in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Culver City is The Auld Fella
- LA Culver City Cottage
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Westside
- Half Moon Motel
- Coombs Park
- Fox Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Sunburst Spa & Suites Motel
- Star Eco Station
- Doctor Carlson Memorial Park
- Mar Vista Recreation Center
- Genesee Avenue Park
- Culver City Park
- Lindbergh Park
- Blair Hills Park
- Irving Schachter Park
- Fox Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Mcmanus Park
- Culver Slauson Park
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- El Marino Park
- Venice Beach Bungalow 4BD/3BA