Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sun-splashed by day and romantically lantern-lit at night, Firenze's flower-bedecked patio, with it's gentle fountain, is like a private courtyard in some romantic Italian villa. Come see what all the buzz is about we are certain that you will enjoy this one of a kind experience in this beautiful San Diego Italian restaurant.
Valentina is casual neighborhood bistro and wine bar located in Leucadia along Hwy 101. Named after the owner's daughter, Valentina is a casual and welcoming spot that patrons can enjoy for good food, wine and the company of good friends. An eclectic mix of seasonal plates has been inspired by the owners’ passion for travel, reflecting the style of the classic bistros of Mexico City, Spain, and France.
For off-site events and parties contact Cater@Vigiluccis.com
Catering to the most discerning palates for over 20 years,
Vigilucci’s catering team can custom create a unique and memorable menu for celebrating life’s special occasions.
Delivery and in-person to-go orders are now available!
Temaki Bar does not take reservations. We encourage guests to put their name on the online waitlist up to an hour prior to their expected arrival. The online waitlist can be accessed via our website,
temakibarsushi.com, or on OpenTable. Parties larger than 4 guests cannot be guaranteed to be seated together.
EAT HERE || LIVE FOREVER
Daily operations are helmed by Executive Chef Aidan Owens. The menu includes a mix of raw bar staples, fresh seafood, meat dishes, and roasted vegetables. A variety of pizzas and pastas round out the offerings, alongside dessert and a dedicated kids’ menu.
The spirits program is bright and playful, emphasizing citrus and floral notes that utilize the same ingredients found on the menu. The wine list offers a similar sense of whimsy, highlighting labels meant to complemen
Dining at Le Papagayo is a full experience that will delight all your senses.
Amazing food and a warm and inviting dining room which looks like an art gallery are all part of the experience.
We also offer a heated patio and unplugged live music every night.
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOverall had a great experience, and the food was delicious. Our only complaint is the music was so (SO) loud, our party of 6 could not hear each other unless communicating with the individual right next to each other. Really disappointing as the interior is so beautiful and it would have been so nice to be able communicate during our time there.More infoHerb & SeaPrice: Moderate• Californian• Encinitas•4.5
- DDDawnDLos Angeles •12 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 29, 2023First time in restaurant for me with a local. Food was fabulous with good portion size, delivered promptly. Server appeared pre-occupied and like we were a bother. The restaurant was not a third full. Server brought the check w/out asking if we were interested in anything else, dessert... We paid and went to another bar/restaurant in the plaza to continue our conversation over another drink.More infoLeucadia Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant - EncinitasPrice: Moderate• Italian• Encinitas•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 18, 2023I loved it i will be back when it gets busier It was a very quiet MondayMore infoDeath By TequilaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Encinitas•4.2
- KLKittyLyons81San Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 27, 2022Loved dancing at shelter and the good vibes !More infoSHELTERPrice: Moderate• Dining Bar• Encinitas•4.1
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Encinitas, CA, boasts inviting accommodations, fun nightlife, a wealth of activities and consistent waves. It was once named one of the best surf towns in the world by National Geographic. Whether you choose to surf or just watch the antics, one thing you will not want to miss is eating in the local restaurants. Often people start their day with a healthy omelet prepared with locally grown ingredients like avocados and asparagus. Many seaside cafes offer lobster rolls, crab rolls, and shrimp rolls. It seems that tacos just taste better when they are eaten on Encinitas' beaches. As the sun begins to set, there are many upscale restaurants greeting guests with outstanding seafood and steaks along with gorgeous views.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Encinitas is Valentina
Restaurants in Encinitas with a great view include Herb & Sea, UNION Kitchen & Tap and Leucadia Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant - Encinitas
- Encinitas Beach County Park
- Ada Harris Park
- Sea Cliff County Park
- Leucadia Park
- Encinitas Oceanfront Home
- Rodeway Inn Encinitas North
- Seaside Gardens County Park
- Ponto State Beach
- Days Inn Encinitas - Legoland Moonlight Beach
- Village Square Shopping Center
- Encinitas Village Shopping Center
- Moonlight State Beach
- Swamis Seaside Park
- West Village Shopping Center
- Oakcrest County Park
- Camino Real Shopping Center
- Encinitas Viewpoint Park
- Portofino Beach Inn
- The Black Orchid Bed and Breakfast
- Carlsbad State Beach