Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us Al Fresco on our new, open-air patio deck, Patio Piazzolla.
Our Steakhouse turns 27 years young!
For close to a quarter century, our family run and operated Steakhouse has imported the know-how and experience of Argentine grilling and carved a name for itself on Melrose Ave.
Indulge in our selection of Antibiotic-free, Hormone-free, USDA Certified Angus Prime Beef, and our Award Winning 17-page Wine List crafted by our managing partner, Sommelier Max Bozoghlian.
Our California French cuisine was developed by Chef Suzanne Goin, and also features Mediterranean influences.
We have 24 wines by the glass and 150 bottles to choose from, curated by Caroline Styne, all of which are either organic, biodynamic or sustainable.
Featuring a full bar with premium spirits and specialty cocktails.
AOC is proud to offer both outdoor and indoor dining. Our patios feature shared heaters, however we highly recommend bringing appropriate outerwear for your comfort. Unfortunately, inclement weather may affect our ability to honor your reservation. In the event of rain, we will notify you as soon as possible to communicate any weather related cancellations and to assist you with rescheduling your reservation.
Beginning November 4th, a.o.c. will require that all guests require proof of vaccination or negative results from a Covid test taken within 72 hours of entry.
pizza cooking inside of it. We greet you at the door with obvious
pleasure, soft music plays in the background and our experienced
waiters attend to your every need. You are home.
The decor is a unique blend of New York sophistication and California casual: simple, cozy, luxurious. You're surrounded by sumptuous dark wood, rich red brick, and wonderful wrought iron accents under a magnificent vaulted ceiling. If you'd prefer to sit among the flowers and climbing plants in the open air, the patio spills out into the Los Angeles afternoon or evening to provide the refreshing garden experience of a country villa. The perfect canvas for that perfect meal...
ADKT LA offers a variety of dishes that are always changing to give customers a new experience.
- TRTR718New York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI always love coming here. The food is outstanding, great ambience, and the staff is always friendly and very helpful. Thank you so much! I’ll be back, for sure!!More infoBlue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - At The GrovePrice: Expensive• Sushi• Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Love the high energy vibe and the food never disappoints. Service is on point—Daniela in particular is warm and amusing in the best way. Pork Belly is superb as is the Pear Brie Pizza but there are many tasty options.More infoBacari W. 3rdPrice: Expensive• Italian• West Hollywood•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLondon •8 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Good food. Very good and nice service. More of a club vibe than expected.More infoTheíaPrice: Expensive• Greek• Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.•4.2
- NLNahumLLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Sept 14, 2023we came very early for the second time.Gary was a great help! The food os good; it's a little heavy, we have to be careful t our late Ages. But we enjoyed it so much. It is very tasty!More infoTabla by SofiPrice: Moderate• Greek• West Hollywood•4.4
- SStevoCalifornia Central Coast •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service, a little expensive.More infoAlmaPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.•4.3
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Considering the luxurious homes and shopping options in the Fairfax/La Brea district, you can rest assured that the local restaurants offer the same quality. High-end French and American cuisine are fused with a creative vision. Some of the most famous restaurants founded by star chefs and staffed by some of the most talented people in the nation in the world are located in this region. There is no doubt that the quality of the ingredients is influenced by the area’s local produce and easy access to fresh Pacific seafood. Lots of local bakeries and bistros really round out your elegant options in the West Los Angeles area. Anything you find will be worth a try.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 36 restaurants in Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Italian, Californian, Mexican, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St. who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St. either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- San Vicente House
- Karim's Apartment
- Electrical Sub Station Number
- WeHo Vintage Apartment Rental #2
- The Palazzo West #1-305
- Modern Two Bedroom Apartment Near The Grove
- Hotel Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Miracle Mile - Brand New Apartment with Full Amenities
- Farmers Market
- Oakwood Collection West Hollywood
- Hotel Wilshire, a Kimpton Hotel
- Hollywood Private One-Bedroom Apartment
- Harold A Henry Park
- WeHo Vintage Apartment Rental #5
- Hancock Park
- West Hollywood Flat
- Gilmore Field Historical
- WeHo Vintage Apartment Rental #6
- The Palazzo East #4-421
- WeHo Vintage Apartment Rental #1