- BGBarbGvipTahoe / Reno Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was great, we had the Caesar salad, steak and pork chop. The smoked Rye cocktail was superb.More infoCrystal Bay Steak & LobsterPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Incline Village•4.7
- MRMatthewRvipLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023The Smoke Door was a delightful and surprising experience. The Japanese answer to a dine in speak-easy. Thanks to Open Table, we found this gem in an unassuming location. If you don't know it's there, you'll drive right by it. From the moment we sat down, we were treated to an experience we'll never forget. This small location only seats once a night and serves a fixed menu. We chose the 10 course menu with the beverage pairing. Each course was paired with a wine or cocktail. With each course , our server, Alex, gave a description and background with a recommendation for enjoying the course. We had such a nice time eating and watching the magic happen in the open kitchen. The kitchen never stopped moving. It is apparent that they enjoy their craft and are proud of their art. We had to give compliments to the chef and staff. We were invited to see the kitchen and meet the staff at the end of our meal. We can't say enough to express how much we enjoyed our time here. We will definitely be back.More infoSmoke Door - Lake Tahoe SaryoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Kings Beach•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Wonderful! Always wonderful and delicious! Great wait staff and managementMore infoCaliente - Kings BeachPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southwestern)• Kings Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always a solid place! Drinks and food are incredible!More infoFumoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Incline Village•4.5
- MMikevipSeattle / Eastern Washington •42 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Years dinner was great as was service from Isabella. We had prime rib and Spanish Taritelli. The peppermint ice cream with hot fudge topped off an all around good experience. Always a treat to eat at Garwoods!More infoGar Woods Grill and Pier RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Californian• Carnelian Bay•4.6
Discover Kings Beach
The tiny town of Kings Beach is largely defined by the long stretch of Lake Tahoe shore that it occupies. This classic town makes the most of its natural beauty alongside delicious dining options. You can enjoy lake views from almost every restaurant in town, making it an ideal place for a relaxing lunch or a romantic dinner. American cuisine gets creative, incorporating all the hottest culinary trends. Enjoy coconut halibut, cilantro-garlic chicken skewers or classic fish and chips with well-seasoned sauces. Meanwhile, beachy waterfront grills serve up seafood favorites just feet from the sand. If you're ready to turn up the heat, authentic Mexican flavors are found all over Kings Beach.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Kings Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Regional American (Southwestern), Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kings Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kings Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- 455 Salisbury Serenity
- Brockway Shores 424
- Kingswood Village 9
- Boulder Shores Lakefront
- Border House at Crystal Bay Casino
- North Tahoe Marina
- Brockway Shores Charmer
- Kings Beach State Park
- Bass 980
- Commonwealth DriveApartment 6
- CommonwealthApartment 241
- Sweetbriar at the Water's Edge 2SBGU
- Commonwealth DriveApartment 2
- Townhouse in Heart of North Shore
- Stateline Fire Lookout
- Kingswood Village 182
- Kingswood Village 231
- Kings Beach Condo with Forest Views
- Kings Beach State Recreation Area