Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
Our dedication to sourcing the highest quality, farm-to-table ingredients is the guiding force that our restaurants are built upon. We believe that local, sustainable, organic, heirloom and free-range products nourish the body and soul. Our devotion to providing an impeccable experience is made possible by our collective decades of experience in cuisine, wine, spirits and best-in-class hospitality. Our hand-curated wine selections reflect a life-long love affair with travel and unforgettable culinary experiences.
Please visit our website at winecellarlosgatos.com for our current menu and hours. Our website will have the most current information available.
Takeout orders can be called in and picked up at our restaurant. We do work with third parties (DoorDash and GrubHub )as well if you need delivery!
Wine Cellar Restaurant
Our professional staff is dedicated to crafting a memorable dining experience for our guests, and they share a commitment to quality and a passion to serve you.
It has been recognized for world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere.
“refined and technically precise Greek and Mediterranean dishes that are elevated to stellar levels” writes a Michelin inspector.
"vividly flavored, brilliantly executed food, that transcends ethnicity but still tastes Greek”- Gourmet Magazine.
Award of Ultimate Distinction - “memorable modern Greek cuisine that would make them jealous in Athens, particularly when paired with an extensive wine list” by Wine Enthusiast, Restaurant Awards.
Best of Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator Restaurant Awards winner for an outstanding wine list.
If no times are available, we have tables set aside for walk-ins. Per County guidelines, we can only take parties of 6 or less.
Children are welcome on the Tasting House patio. The Wine Bistro and Champagne Bar seats are adults only.
Beer & non-alcoholic beverages available.
- MMarkvipSan Francisco Bay Area •131 reviews5.0Dined todayReliably great food, service, and wine list. Excellent for business meetings. I will be back!More infoForbes Mill Steakhouse - Los GatosPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Los Gatos•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoabsolutely fabulous atmosphere ! great addition to Los Gatos. beautiful location and design , loved the halibut special . great flavors !More infoLos Gatos ParksidePrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Los Gatos•4.5
- WRWendyRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is one of our favorite restaurants. The staff are wonderful and welcoming, they always greet us as if we are hardcore regulars, which we are not. We had the Branzino special which was honestly the best version of Branzino we have ever had!More infoThe Lexington HousePrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Los Gatos•4.6
- LJLisaJSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWillow Street never disappoints!! Went there for my birthday last night and asked that the bartender make up a cocktail with a few ingredients I suggested and it was amazing, as were all of our meals! Can't wait to go back, thanks :-)More infoWillow Street Wood-Fired Pizza - Los GatosPrice: Moderate• American• Los Gatos•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, service. Defintely favorite place to eat.More infoTELEFÈRIC BARCELONA - LOS GATOSPrice: Very Expensive• Spanish• Los Gatos•4.5
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Los Gatos is PintxoPote
- Miller Memorial Park
- El Sereno Open Space
- Los Gatos Arts And Natural History Museum
- Oak Meadow Park
- Blossom Hill Shopping Center
- Hotel Los Gatos
- Plaza De Los Gatos Shopping Center
- Houge Park
- Kings Court Shopping Center
- Felton Guard Station
- Boulder Creek Park
- Toll House
- Worcester Park
- Cambrian Golf Club
- BEST WESTERN the Inn of Los Gatos
- Forest Swimming Pool
- Old Town Los Gatos Shopping Center
- Helm Field
- Blossom Hill Square Shopping Center
- Live Oak Manor Park