Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Specializing in unique Japanese 'small plates' such as charcoal grilled yakitori, temaki handrolls and raw specialties. Bushido serves authentic dishes with modern flair. While focusing on our izakaya roots our main goal is to feature the freshest and highest quality of ingredients; local and from Japan. Our menu is in harmony with the seasons allowing us to showcase ingredients to its fullest potential.
Full Bar with Happy Hour Specials
• Tuesday-Saturday: 5:00-6:30 pm / 9:00-10:00 pm
• Sunday: 5:00-6:30 pm
Outside Catering is available
Attentive service, fresh flowers and soft music surround guests at this intimate, Michelin Starred restaurant in downtown Mountain View. Inside a Victorian home, Executive Chef Christopher Lemerand creates a contemporary French cuisine that accentuates the vibrant, fresh flavors found naturally in high quality products. Chez TJ leads guests through an exciting evening of culinary pleasure. Our pre-fixe Chef's Tasting menu encourages a relaxed and enjoyable evening of dining and conversation.
All guests, including children 2 and up, are asked to participate in the pre-fixe tasting menu.
Four dining rooms and two small patios provide an intimate setting for a special dinner with family and friends. 1-Star Michelin 2019 Guide, "Bay Area’s Best 50 Restaurants: No. 1-10" Mercury News, "Bay Area's 59 Michelin-starred Restaurants" Mercury News, "Three and 1/2 Stars" - SF Magazine and SJ Mercury News. Top Scores, Zagat & Gayot Dining Guides 2007.
Inspired by his travels through Spain and Portugal, Michelin-starred chef Jarad Gallagher Latin influenced cuisine at Broma.
We work closely with our purveyors to source only the finest ingredients, both local and abroad.
In addition, we offer hand-crafted cocktails from The Emerald Hour, craft beer, American and international wines, and a variety of delightful non-alcoholic options.
In consideration of the overall guest experience, indoor dining is limited to adults only. Outdoor dining, no children under the age of 10.
Cucina Venti is OPEN for indoor and outdoor Dining 7 Days. Thank you for your continued support!
Cucina Venti opened July 2007. Located next to Google headquarters, beautiful outdoor dining , elegant ambiance. cross street from century 16 in Mountain View. Cucina Venti features modern Italian dishes, Lamb Chops, Local organic produce, The freshest seafood, Hand crafted cocktails, and a wine list with a focus on California and Italian wines.
Scratch features American cookery in an elegant setting. The cuisine is based on the premise of simple food done well and draws from American classics reflecting today's influences and bounty of ingredients. Choose from a tender moist braised short rib, rotisserie chicken, or perhaps a selection from our fresh seafood and oyster bar.
For beverages Scratch has researched some of the finest vineyards and distilleries in the United States. We have a wide variety of wines and spirits to choose from in all price ranges. Some of our wine and spirits are highly allocated and will not always be available.
Scratch also offers a vegetarian menu and a gluten free menu.
Join us for a special oyster menu every Thursday night starting at 4:00 pm. Patio & street seating.
We will be following the most stringent protocols on cleaning, sanitization, social distancing, and protections for employee health including temperature taking and the use of protective masks and gloves.
Let Ristorante Don Giovanni provide you with excellent service and facility for your next event. We offer custom tailored menus that are just right for your breakfast, brunch, lunch, and/or dinner needs.
Our facility can provide:
TV * VCR * PA SYSTEM WITH MICROPHONES * POWER POINT * OVERHEAD PROJECTOR * WIRELESS MICROPHONE * FLIP CHART STAND/PADS/MARKERS * DIRECT PHONE LINES AND INTERNET ACCESS * MOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION ACCOMMODATIONS
- BbeveSan Francisco Bay Area •72 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food and service. Delicious and gluten free options. Very accommodating. Enjoyed the dining experience. Nice ambience. ate outside and heating lamps kept us warm.More infoCascalPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Mountain View•4.6
- CDCyndiDSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was impeccable. The staff was kind, courteous, and perfectly informed about the menu. The food was beautiful, unbelievably delicious and thoughtfully prepared. My food allergies were taken very seriously and alternative options were presented to me when the original meal options contained my allergens. I would recommend this dining experience to everyone.More infoChez TJPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French• Mountain View•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoBest restaurant in the area, in my opinion. A varied menu, of really high quality. (e.g. absolutely delicious grilled octopus and chicken cordon bleu). And the service is ALWAYS outstanding, super-friendly, professional and inviting, without being intruding.More infoLa Fontaine RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Mountain View•4.7
- SLSheilaLvipSan Francisco Bay Area •49 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We hadn’t been since before Covid. Food was delicious. The menu is extensive plus they have a good selection for kids as well. Service was great as was the ambiance. Highly recommend.More infoRistorante Don Giovanni - Mountain ViewPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Mountain View•4.4
- KkteeYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are outside on a cold day. Inside the restaurant was crowded so service to the patio was slower than usual but still attentive and helpful. My favorite is their Cobb salad. Always good.More infoScratch (Mtn View)Price: Expensive• American• Mountain View•4.4
Do Christmas Eve Italian-style with Piatti’s Feast of the Seven Fishes
The beloved Bay Area mini chain is doing its take on the popular seafood feast that’s inspired by a longstand Italian American holiday celebration.
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
10 San Francisco restaurants perfect for special occasions
Some special occasions were made for a glam gold-trimmed steakhouse. Other major moments call for family celebrations over outstanding pizza pies. And nothing beats a royal Cantonese banquet when it comes to hosting large and festive get-togethers. Luckily, San Francisco’s got it all. Whether you’re marking a big birthday, entertaining out-of-towners, or just going extra-big on a random weeknight, these standout celebration spots are for you. Read on for a guide to 10 of San Francisco’s best restaurants to book for special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
San Francisco’s 4 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
The best places to grab a drink in San Francisco
San Francisco’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
San Francisco’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
Feast on award-winning quail in the Western Addition or showstopping Sardinian plates in Noe Valley at San Francisco’s best restaurants.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 top date night restaurants in San Francisco
With its cinematic bridges, Art Deco accents, and countless green escapes, San Francisco is poised for romance. So it’s no surprise that the city’s restaurants also channel an easygoing charm. An old-school Russian Hill steakhouse woos diners with nightly live jazz. An Embarcadero seafood icon is a proposal favorite for its sweeping Bay Bridge vistas. In the Mission, a laidback Nepalese joint makes an ideal first date spot, thanks to shareable skewers and a moody blue dining room. At these Golden Gate City restaurants, the sparks most definitely fly. Read on to book a table at one of these 12 places now.
The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
There’s no denying a good burger ranks high on the list of crave-worthy foods, and San Francisco restaurants know that. Chefs are pulling out all the stops for the best burgers in town, getting inventive with renditions on the OG burger buns from corn fritters, to challah, and even English muffins, with juicy patties of beef to pair. The attention to detail is immaculate, with every element of the burger adding to its character — particularly a focus on high-quality, local meat. Find the likes of whiskey onions, seasonal sauces, and thrice-cooked fries — these burgers are taking it to the next level.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 29 restaurants in Mountain View. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Tapas / Small Plates, American, Indian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mountain View who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mountain View either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Village Court Shopping Center
- San Antonio Shopping Center
- Ames Research Center
- Quality Inn & Suites Mountain View
- Grant Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Mountain View Alpha Beta Shopping Center
- Bailey Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Blossom Valley Shopping Center
- Super 8 Motel Mountain View
- 3 Bedroom Home on Sherland Ave in Mountain View
- Stevens Creek Shoreline Nature Study Area
- Whisman School Park
- Rengstorff Park
- Old Mill Specialty Shopping Center
- Computer History Museum
- County Inn
- Pioneer Park
- Crittenden School Park
- Mayfield Mall Shopping Center